2017 Alfa Giulia

I thought 10-12% dealer discount was about the norm. How realistic is 18% off? Yes, Misano Blue is the best color of the bunch and difficult to find in both a sport and performance packaged vehicle.

Weā€™ll have to see. It equates to about $2500 extra discount. Told him I understand if itā€™s an ā€œimpossible dealā€ and if they have to wait till Alfa kicks in some more incentives in a few months. I am in zero rush. My Mini lease ends in late december, but since itā€™s a $120 a month lease I donā€™t care if I have to pay up a few months, although Iā€™d probably try to negotiate that in as well.

1 Like

Well considering zero response after bugging me for 3 days straight, he probably thinks Iā€™m nuts. :laughing:

1 Like

Just got back the regular ā€œthere is no way you can lease a $46k car for under $275ā€. We are about $3500 apart. So if Alfa can come up with another incentive, or they go down another 6-7% on their end then weā€™ll be golden.

I even told him Iā€™m leasing a $36k car for $120 with zero down. :thinking:

Time to wait it out!

I was planning to pick up a car from the dealer negotiating when some dude bought it in 3 days from arriving to the dealer. He posted on the Giulia forums saying how he got a good deal paying over $600 month with first payment due at signing on $46k car. Of course the forum told him he got ripped off by at least $150 a month. Wonā€™t be able to find a car I like at this rate

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering what these guys would do on a demo?

Misano

https://www.alfaromeousaofvienna.com/new/Alfa+Romeo/2017-Alfa+Romeo-Giulia-7a7ba8460a0e0ae867dfbbaf49cced96.htm

This is one of those cars I donā€™t think Iā€™d want to buy as a demo. I can imagine a lot of ā€œletā€™s see what happens if I do Xā€ type of test drives with an Alfa. Or worse yet, a loaner. Shudder.

and fartsā€¦oooh the farts

All the deals are in Virginia.

Do they have special manufacturer bonuses or are So Cal dealerships breaking some sort of anti trust price fixing :thinking:

Almost double double the discount from msrp comparing VA and CA

No idea. I saw MD dealers advertising 10% off also

One of the inventoried cars is sold, the other is this: https://www.alfaromeousaofsantamonica.com/new/Alfa+Romeo/2017-Alfa+Romeo-Giulia-e52315f30a0e0a6b40690100d6a5ba6b.htm

If link goes dead. Basic 2017 Giulia RWD with upgraded radio, MSRP of $42,040

1 Like

Back calculating this comes out to be a 12% dealer discount and then the $3750 in incentives. Though since this is Cali, I believe they have $4000 in discount, so an 11% dealer discount.

Getting better, but it really needs the sport rear diffuser and I hear the standard seats are pretty bad.

what will be the new rate for Oct ?

Is it possible to get a lease remotely in CA and have the car shipped to PA? (or am I smoking crack thinking this would be possible)

Itā€™s possible but get ready for a massive shipping bill.

Why would you do that?
Waterford Alfa eerie has better discounts than all of California

And other places much closer to PA have tons of Alfas, some advertised at 10% off

anybody know what the residual is on Giulia this month?