2017 Alfa Giulia

“Deal” they’re offer in Texas:

Giulia TI pretty much loaded
MSRP: $49,500
Sales price after incentives: $43,500
36 months/10k miles
$3000 down, $624/mo

OMG sign that right away! That’s awesome!

$48790 on $47090 invoice
$3750 incentives
36 months/10k
50% residual
0.00083 MF
$2000 drive off which includes first month payment
$639/mo which includes taxes

On a 2 year lease that negative equity is gonna hit hard

It is for a three year lease

Oh yeah, you’re not kidding. They low balled me (even when considering the past accident) and it pushed the payment to like $550. I am willing to pay off most of the negative equity up front just to get rid of it, so if I can get their trade offer up (or selling price down) I might be able to get back to that payment.

Try and see if Carmax or echo park will give you more than the dealer.

I’m looking to lease an Alfa Guilia Base AWD but the dealers around here in Indiana are being less than forthcoming about the MF they are using to calculate the lease. I know someone earlier mentioned a MF of .00011. How realistic is this as the one listed earlier was in the thread was .00082? This seems like a big difference. Does anyone know what it is now for the Base AWD if I’m looking at 24 months? Thanks.

I wouldn’t work with any dealer that wasn’t prepared to give me specifics on the deal. I always want to be able to recreate their numbers on my own and to see where they might be squeezing me for my hard earned Benjamins

That’s exactly why you need to work with them - to get to where you want to be. No one will give you hacker worthy deal from the start. In the end you get the numbers or move on

true. my point was simply that if I ask you for the MF or any other specific details of the deal you should be absolutely forthcoming. If not I’m moving on.

I understand, but the reality is that 90% are not. So you try to work with the ones closest to you if you don’t want to drive 50-100.

Anyone in Los Angeles want to share their lease/purchase deal for a new Giulia?

base giulia you can get about $399 sign and drive plus tax $42-43k msrp

Ti is crazy expensive… $3500 with $384 plus tax

How much behind invoice are they going? I am assuming these are not selling very well but the factory support (cash +incentives) seem very weak and almost non existing. Am I mistaken here?

you are mistaken about the incentives. Very high right now.

$4500 in rebates if you have conquest and live in cali.

the problem is a low RV and dealers not wanting to do heavy discounts.

I’m going with 24/10 lease.

I plan on picking up a Misano Blue giulia Ti very soon.

I like the volcano black and vesuvio grey with red interior as well.

Which dealer in California are you working with?

During my search I had two separate Alfa dealers (one in NY and one in CT) quote me 0.26%APR which comes out to be about .00011 MF

“the problem is low RV”

You’re not joking, some of the residual percentages I was quoted for a 24 month lease were about the same as what I was quoted for a 36 month lease on my new Jag