2017 Alfa Giulia

Quirky issues? You mean the problems with unreliability and cars breaking down? That’s not a quirk - that’s the result of a car rushed to market.

I LOVE the Alfa brand and I love how the Giulia looks and I’m sure if I drove it, I’d love it even more, but it’s 2017. There’s no excuse for turning out cars that break down - not when you’re up against Lexus, BMW, MB and Audi that at the very least, don’t do that 'till their 2nd owner.

There’s 1 year free maintenance … by the time ur 24 month lease is over u probably will do 1 more oil change or maybe don’t have to if u do 10k per year…

Take the risk in the alfa :)… right now its a rare car that catches a lot of attention :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maseratis and Alfas turn heads like no other. The bargain of the Italian world! No fiat doesn’t count.

1 Like

Agreed! Just got out of a Maserati Ghibli lease to get into an Alfa…

It’s the first 4 door sport s sedan from Alfa since the last car arrives in the USA in 1989… has great racing heritage and a relative of Ferrari…:slight_smile:

Relative-in-law…

1 Like

Maybe more than that if you have a alfa romeo Quad… basically the engine actually comes out of the Ferrari California…well 6 put of the 8 cylinders lol

Yeah, but plastics, some controls, buttons, etc in non-Q…

The Alfa is to Ferrari what the Chrysler TC was to Maserati

Chrysler’s TC by Maserati was a “Q” body based on a modified second generation Chrysler K platform jointly developed by Chrysler and Maserati as a grand tourer and introduced at the 1986 Los Angeles Auto Show.

It looks like it is a step child with a partial heart transplant :slight_smile:

1 Like

I drove one of those. Mine had a 5-speed manual and the “real Maserati” engine. I loved that car… until I forced Chrysler to buy it back under the California lemon law.

My understanding was that it was suppose to be a halo car to help drive sales of the yet to be released Labaron, with which it would share design cues. However, the TC was delayed and the Labaron was released first. So, the TC, when finally released, was too expensive and looked like a cheap Labaron.

Contemplating the following deals

Deal #1
Base Giulia AWD 18" sport
MSRP: $44640
Sales price: $41756 ($500 below Edmunds invoice)
24 months/10k miles
0 down
Residual: 62%; Money Factor: .0001
Monthly: $427 + tax
Drive off: (first month, security deposit, RMV fees)

Deal #2
Giulia TI RWD 18" sport
MSRP: $44240
Sales price: $41600 ($296 below Edmunds invoice)
24 months/10k miles
0 down
Residual: 62%; Money Factor: .0001
Monthly: $430 + tax
Drive off: (first month, security deposit, RMV fees)
Leasehackr score: 8.6 years

Both are silver over black and the cars are virtually identical except one is AWD with the standard seats while the other is RWD and has the sport seats.

thoughts?

1 Like

Wasn’t the lease cash/incentives upwards of $4,500-$5,000? Doesn’t look like the dealer is giving you any discount.

Option 2 – the Sport seats are a big plus.

Personally, I am not fond of the 18" Sport wheels and I greatly prefer the dark 5-hole 19" wheels instead. However, I recognize it is a matter of taste and the 18" wheels might have a better ride.

it depends on location
currently there is a 2750 conquest; 1000 lease cash; & 250 luxury conquest in my area. discount is $2886 + $4000 incentives.

Unfortunately those of us outside of socal can’t quite get the amazing deals those guys are getting.

Just quickly looking at the Honcker App and it’s $430 plus tax with $840 drive off for 12k/24… same msrp

Looks similar to ur 10k one…Maybe because it’s in Cali like you said?

Does anybody have August RV/MF? It seems the rebate is carried over from July wondering if same for RV and MF. Thanks

I’m currently trying to work out an Alfa lease in upstate NY. The most recent email I got back form one dealer said “This includes a small discount on the car and $4500 of bonus cash” so it looks like the incentives may have gotten better this month.

Their quote was still pretty high ($517 with taxes and fees paid upfront for 24/10k on a $43k MSRP) so I’ll have to wait for the whole breakdown to see the rest of the numbers.

Not necessarily. I imagine the NY dealers have the same incentives that the NJ dealers had.
this included:
$2750 CONQUESt
$1000 lease cash
$750 additional conquest for current BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Lexus, and Acura owners. This last incentives varies by market. In the mid-atlantic (PA, MD, DC, VA) it was $250 while in other markets it is higher.

So that’s $4500

Ah, I see. I was looking at the deal posted above which listed $4000. I didn’t know that some of the incentives varied by region…

Hi All, here is a deal I am working on from upstate NY. Please let me know what you think.

(Dealer in CT)
Giulia AWD, Cold Weather Package, Sport Appearance Package
MSRP: $43540
Sales price: $40721
Incentives: $4500
24 months/10k miles
0 down
Residual: 62%;
Money Factor: .00011 (quoted as .26%)
Acq Fee: $599
Doc Fee: $499
Est Reg: $266
Drive Off: $2073.50 (taxes and fees upfront)
Monthly: $425.92

When I plug numbers into the calculator I come up with $416 per month and $2073 drive off, so something is a bit different (but in the ballpark).

Does anyone know if this Doc Fee is usual for CT? In NY they are capped by law at $75

This does not take into account my trade-in which, due to previous accident damage, will most likely have about $2k in negative equity :worried: