2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD lease for $193. Can we do better?

Good to know. The emblem I ordered had the little knobs shaved off already. But hopefully I can line them up with the existing ones on the car. Do you have a link to a video of someone doing it? I’ve seen a couple but none have been particularly clear.

Here’s a copy of my contract before they added in a $400 rebate that brought it down to $229/mo: http://i.imgur.com/D1oyOUi.png

My adjusted cap cost was $31,500 so with your cap cost, I would say the math sounds about right.

1 Like

Anybody have any luck getting the wear care (think that’s the protection plan name)?

I got the excess wear and tear. It was $595 but after “tax and fees” it came out to $660. Honestly don’t know if it’s worth it or if it’s just a way to squeeze another $700 but as a first time leasee I didn’t want to chance it.

Taxes are 8.75 nyc the calculator is at 9% I got a true car quote for 39275 the incentives should be added to this correct?

Correct. Your adjusted cap Cost should be somewhere in the low to mid 30,000s.

ive officially joined the club! 3.8 rwd w/sig package + excess wear and tear protection (blame the kids for this one) ,$0 due @ signing $400/mth on 36/12.
doesnt seem like quite as high of a dealer discount some of you others have scored, but was still bout $4k.

Congrats!! Welcome to the club! Don’t forget to join Genesisowners.com

Lack of usb ports is a little surprising so just ordered this one that has 2 quick charge ports. Use “2usbchar” coupon code and drops it to $7.95

Tronsmart 4.8A Dual USB Car Charger Both Support Quick Charge 2.0 for Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6, iPhone, iPad, LG G4, Nexus 6 and More (Includes TWO Micro USB Cables) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0146DW2AM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_g3EqxbQMDQ5GE

Just rebadged it today! Loving how it looks. Really wasn’t too hard, aside from scraping the glue off. I was super nervous about aligning the wings emblem correctly but nailed it by some miracle! Dipped it black before applying.

this is an awesome deal – anyone on the east coast able to replicate?

Should be obvious with the large incentives but my salesperson was saying they are making the big push to get them out there as they start to spin off the Genesis as it’s own brand. Not sure why you couldn’t replicate it on the east coast though? Will also help to find a dealer with the most in stock vehicles. They’ll be glad to get them out.

Actually found that to be the complete opposite up here in Seattle. I got the best price from a dealer who only had 1 or 2. The dealer with the most in the area (16) gave me the worst price and would not even attempt to match or beat my other offers. Funny thing is the dealer I bought from did a dealer trade with the most stocked one to get me the color combo I wanted.

blasphemy! suppose it could really go either way. just a few more to get rid of and be done with, or dealer with too many and needs to unload.
who knows, so many factors.

anyone know what these “plan E rebates” are? I wonder how this would be on a lease because there are quite a few 2015 5.0’s left

Correction: at these rates the calculator gave me $1854 down $611 a month… never mind on a 2015 lol

2015 rates sucked last time I checked.

For 36/10:

RV: 49%
MF: .00179

1 Like

Has anyone been able to replicate this deal in the Los Angeles area? This is what I just received from a friend at a Hyundai dealer.

Selling price 43115
Residual 57% (10k per year) $24966 buy out
Money factor .00017

1265 out of pocket
342+ tax 373 Inc tax
( $3500 lease cash, 1000 competitive owner, 2500 flex cash)

what is the MSRP on the car FauxFive55? I wonder how i convince a dealer to give me flex cash lol

MSRP was $43,800.:slight_smile:

Signed the lease 2 days ago.

2016 Signature, MSRP $43,745
36/12k term, $359.xx a month (including 9% tax), $0 drive off.

In LA area.