2016 Focus Electric Lease $119/month, 0 drive-off. Good deal?

$0 Total Drive Off
10500 miles per year
31040 MSRP
$26535 Cap Cost or agreed Value
.31 Residual
No end of lease turn in fee
$120.xx Payment +Tax - smidge less than $132 OTD
We also looked at 12k per month which changed the residual to .3 and upped the payment to $151 OTD

I have applied for the $2500 State Rebate and the $599 SMUD(Power Company) Rebate in addition to this, This will make the Net payment essentially $35+$10 a month in Tax.

I have SOLAR and the excess power I will need will cost .07 using Their EV charging discounted rate between 12 and 5 in the AM. I am guessing my total electric bill for the car will be about $200 a year +/-

Add an HOV sticker to this and it is near a perfect deal.

You mean anybody will ever get – great job!

Effectively $45 + $16/mo on fuel = $62 including “gas”!

I should’ve read this post last week. I just signed on Friday a total 36 month term for $6,776.10 ($2,266 down; $128.86/mo).

I’d be willing to pay up front to save around $1,500…

Anyone have March numbers?

I don’t know if I see incentives changing for 2016MY, as I think they were all dated to 4/3/2017.

Got the following lease on 2/17/2017 -

2016 White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat with Leather
10500 miles per year, 36 months
$31635 MSRP
$26542 Sales Price
$15200 Rebates
$0 Total Drive Off (dealer pays 1st month payment, reg, taxes, doc, carpool tags, etc)
$119.03 Payment + $10.12 Tax = $129.15 Total Monthly Payment

Total cost for 3 years is $4520.25 minus CA Rebate of $2500 minus PGE rebate of $500 = $1520.25 = $42.23 per month net.

Was not able to pickup the car until 2/27/2017 as they had to replace the charging port.
My friend wanted the same deal, but they had no more cars left.

A BIG shout out to @zwz002 who started this thread and to @tenstringer009 who provided dealer info and thanks to everyone else on this forum. After some ferocious negotiation with the dealers (price matching and “walking away” from the deal seem to work best with them) I got my car last night (plus free iPad mini and mammoth lift tickets) for practically free. I was so overjoyed I couldn’t be happier. Kept waiting for the finance people to pull a fast one on me, but that never happened. Love the car so far and to give back here are my numbers (SoCal):

Can someone help clarify something for me: I saw the $119/mo + $669 down. I was told that after taxes and everything my down payment was $2,266 plus $119/mo.

Was the deal actually $669 out the door including tax license and fees?

I know it’s spilled milk, but I’d like to know if they finance guy was honest or not when he told me the taxes still needed to be added.

Thanks.

Down does not include title, taxes, doc, other fees. If it was advertised $669 drive-off, then that is what you would pay.

@tenstringer009 Any way you can share dealer info? Would like to pick one up today!

Unfortunately the dealer that I was recommending has sold out. Your best bet is probably Walnut Creek or Hansel Ford if you’re in the Bay Area. There aren’t many dealerships with any left.

Thanks for the info!

No one in SoCal (where I’m located) seems to want to play ball, anyone have suggestions or recommendations?

I had the same problem in SoCal and I kind of gave up. So I closed a deal in NorCal (which seems to have better prices) and was waiting for the paperwork in the mail so I can sign it. It was still worth it, even with extra $300 to ship the car over.

As a last ditch effort I emailed some of the serious dealers in SoCal that came close and let them know - one of them matched the deal (after a couple of rounds of negotiations) and I picked up the car the same day. It probably also helped that it was the last day of the month :wink:

Would you mind PMing more info?

Can you tell me which dealer you got the car from? I haven’t found any close to the mentioned deals on this forum for socal.

1 Like

May I ask where you got the car from? Thanks in advance.

@Leoblue I just PMed you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you PM me the info as well?

Deal is still out there

This one is in Tracy, Ca

http://www.allstarford.net/specials/new.htm

I received several requests so I am just going to post it publicly. The dealer I got it from was Galpin. The guy I was dealing with was Blake (bjohnson@galpin.com) and we only dealt over email - it was a long and hard negotiation. I was able to get him to price match another dealer which has since ran out of cars, and it was the last day of the month, so I believe I just got lucky. He doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy that would simply roll over and give you the same deal very easily, but I am posting it here in case you want to try.