2016 Focus Electric Lease $119/month, 0 drive-off. Good deal?

Yea, I think we had this conversation about Galpin. My experience there was horrible and they think I was crazy looking for those numbers. They insisted that I pay a visit to the dealership so that they could give me a better offer. I wasn’t able to negotiate under $200/month. You did very well with them given what I experienced, plus the free iPad right? Haha

I just sold the iPad yesterday for $245, so overall this deal has actually netted me $145 so far. Still pondering the lift tickets ;).

How do you get the ipad and lift tickets? Was this something that anybody who purchases an FFE is able to get?

Sounds like a dealer sponsored promotion, not manufacturer.

Galpin gives out ipads for any 2016 car sold, so that one is dealer specific. Lift tickets is a ford promotion, usually given in return to a test drive, but I got some extras as compensation because there was a long wait to get into the finance office.

I see. Ok, thanks for the reply!

my local dealer offered me $0 drive off, $157 a month (tax included)
Is this a good deal for 2016 focus electric base model?

Not as good as some people have been getting, but pretty good deal overall.

What’s the MSRP on the car? You can try to negotiate down another 30-40 bucks to match everyone else’s deal

which dealer are you working with? I haven’t even been able to come close to what you have been offered by any dealer in SoCal. The MSRP I’m looking at is $31,040.

I am from LA area, too. I have contacted 5-6 different dealers around here, but no one wants to give me a deal better than what I have now.

can you PM me the dealer and contact information?

I am from SCal and none of the dealers Wanted to give me those kind of deal. They think I am crazy when I mentioned about the deal. lol~

I know there aren’t a lot of inventory left, but a dealer is telling me residual on the 2016 is now 28% for 10k miles, can anyone confirm?