$2,500 Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer Bonus Offer

I think you posted it, but I can’t find it. What was your total OTD price on the Tahoe?

Again…it’s a Yukon…not a Tahoe. OTD was $61,000 on the Yukon.

Like it matters? Same damned vehicle. lol

Ok, so, $4k profit on the GM (see what I did there?) and then what looks to be about $3k profit on the Jeep IF the numbers hold out between purchase and sale. Of course, if that is the only goal, a Wrangler 4xe would get you better profit. Hope it works out for you in a few months and all the bonus money still there and used market still crazy. You’ll have $7k after all is said and done.

4 Likes

How do you get a $4k profit when the OTD is $61,000 and the trade-in is valued at $66,500? That’s $5,500 in my book. Plus, with it being $60,700 OTD on a Wagoneer and getting $67,000 for it a few months later…that’s another $6,300…not $3k profit. So we’re at $11,800 profit…not $7k.

Also: Yes, it matters. The Yukon and Tahoe are not the same vehicle. Different costs, different values etc.

I had 65 in my head.

But 11.8 is wrong because you are double counting the GM profit that you rolled in.

1 Like

That’s a big gamble assuming you can get that much on a car with already a ton of rebates. Rebates in the US market is a telling sign, most manufacturers don’t have much of them for a reason. The 7500 for 4xe and other electric cars are coming from Uncle Sam.

1 Like

my $3k from the Jeep is taking the sale price minus incentives plus fees. Takes the trade out of the problem. $74.5k minus 11.5k incentives plus $800 fees/taxes is $63.8k, vs the $67k offer. So $3200-$3300 if you want to get precise. Of course, if you want to get REAL precise, you’ll want to subtract for your time, effort, and fuel. But no need to get crazy.

that rebate is kind risky sign to me tbh

Yeah unless it’s a 7500 ev tax credit, large rebates in this market are a red flag, imo. If they need a ton of rebates to move a certain model sitting on lots, I don’t see why dealers would offer anything remotely close to a premium on these.

but 9k rebate + 5k discount in short term would be a good pick for few month. I don’t think the market is getting to know about Wagoneer at all.

The full-size SUV segment is crowded as it is. Jeep thought they were going to come in and steamroll the competition and the opposite happened. The only good thing Jeep has going for the Wagoneer is that there’s plenty of inventory…unlike the Tahoe, Yukon, and Escalade.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not sold on these as a flip. Not saying there isn’t good value here if the price is right.

I haven’t sat in one yet, but parked my 4xe Sahara next to a Grand Wagoneer at Chipotle today and it seemed to be very big (bigger than I remember Tahoe/Yukon/Expedition/Armada).

I’m 6’8” and drive a Ram typically and I was drawn to the size of the vehicle. With the right discount I would consider this as a family hauler (my wife would prefer her Sienna)

1 Like

I hear the L has more cargo room than the suburban and Yukon XL. And those trucks are already huge in terms of that department.

I rented a Yukon XL once, I can’t image how big that Grand Wagoneer L would be

Came across one at NY auto show. She is loooong.

7 Likes

who needs a Wagoneer L ???

You must not have a toddler AND a Yorkie.

10 Likes

What is…Octomom?

1 Like

Introducing the All New Jeep Grand Wagoneer “LONG BOI” Edition!