$2,500 Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer Bonus Offer

The additional $2,500 incentive (pop up when building a Wagoneer on Jeep’s website) excludes the series 1. So you should be fine using that on a series 3. As for the other incentives, check out the fine print on Jeep’s website.

most of dealers here near me only drop the selling price to 14% off MSRP which includes all possible rebates. that’s far off what I expecting. since few folks here can get 6k discount+ all the rebates.

Some people have kids, etc. so a wasted day is not nothing. So $300 maybe for a ticket, Uber to airport, $200 at least in gas at least for drive home, tolls, time. Hotel? Is it possibly a way to save money? Yes. Is it simple? Far from it.

So have it shipped

Yep, simpler

Here’s the deal I got via text. The only thing is that I did not tell him about the extra $2,500 rebate via the Jeep website.

Btw: The highest offer i’ve gotten anywhere for my Yukon is about $65,000 so even the trade amount is higher than all the others.

3 Likes

May I ask why would one jump from a 2 years ago redesigned Yukon/tahoe to a first year Wagoneer? I see in your offer sheet the potential equity but a first year Jeep is just a big gamble I think.

I’m not going to but…if I can buy a $74,000 car for $60,000 and get them to overvalue my trade by $1,500 more than anyone else has…then why not?

Because odds are the Yukon is going to continue to hold its value way better than the wagoneer. I think you may be missing the longer-term picture.

1 Like

You’re assuming I will keep the vehicle medium or long term.

I’m not sure what you are trying to accomplish. If they aren’t selling well new, they aren’t selling well used. Seems to me like you’ll turn your Tahoe’s positive equity into a Wagoneer’s negative equity, regardless of how long you keep it.

4 Likes

I dig the suv
Wonder how it drives tho

Here in CA adm no discounts on ground units :rofl:

If I can buy a $74,000 Wagoneer for $60,000…

This is just the first quote I got online…

1 Like

$60 including taxes and fees ?

Fees are about $700 and $0 in tax with a trade-in.

I think you’re just trying to convince the rest of us at this point you’re already doing it.

Well, sure we can debate this but the only reason you’d see substantial equity in the swap here is the tax savings.

1 Like

If you bothered to read one of my previous replies you would have seen me post this…

“I just wanted to see where they were at. I’ve only had my Yukon 2 months and have to keep it for at least 6 months as part of the deal I got with the dealership I got it from so i’m going to honor my word on that.”

Reply back when that 6 months hit with your numbers and your decision. Goodluck.

It doesn’t really matter why i’d see the substantial equity because I can keep doing the same thing over and over and decreasing the amount financed each time…and still see the tax savings. One of the benefits of owning rather than leasing.