$2,500 Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer Bonus Offer

It’s their way to market against the Escalade and Navigator. It’s not a Jeep, it’s a Wagoneer!

I know many people hate them, but they’re growing on me. It’s nice to see something different in this segment.

1 Like

I think it’s a great large suv, probably drives the best out of all of them. It is really ugly unless you go with Carbide package on Black, white or silver only.

Has anybody bought or leased one in the last couple of weeks? Or gotten solid numbers?

@AutoNinjas has 13% off on orders I think end today or tomorrow but if you need one asap @Clutch posts some good instock deals

2 Likes

This may also be one of the few cars where you call around or submit offers on demo units and may get some traction.

I may wait another 30 days to see if dealers want to move '22 Wagoneers at year end. I was thinking of ordering a ‘23 L but the factory isn’t going to start producing them till sometime in December…meaning my November order would not be here till spring.

1 Like

Are you planning to lease or finance? There does not appear to be much in incentives on '22s. Hence, unless you are able to score a double digit discount off MSRP, you might be disappointed.

I’d like to lease, but thankfully have the cash to buy. Most of my local dealers will allow me to use Supplier pricing + the $1,500 current bonus offer. So that gets me 5% off MSRP. I do see more mark downs on the Grand, but even with 10k off MSRP, it still seems too much.

I’d wait as long as you can. Once the market continues to stabilize these will have more trunk sauce than strippers in miami

3 Likes

Has anyone been able to find a decent deal on one of these? So far the best deal I’ve found for a wagoner series 2 was 900/month 4k DAS, 36/10k.

There’s currently a $3500 bonus conquest cash on Series II Wagoneers.

4 Likes

I got a 750/month in the past, but it’s still not 20% off. so I passed it

1 Like

I think the most I have seen is close to 10% off MSRP on a new model. I do not see 20% off happening. Dealers are not desperate and they seem to be selling (at least here in the Northeast).

Were you happy with the payment?

That is awesome. I wish I could find something close to that.

This offer seems to have been extended until 01/03/2023.

Gotta see the mf and residual tables for 36,39,42 but I think they are in the 40s and low 50’s depending on the series. so 20%+ off before incentives

There are 3300+ on CarGurus. I think someone on this forum could do it.

I hate to break it to you, but that’s not happening on a new model. The best deal I have seen on a Wagoneer was 10% off before rebates. That was a broker deal, FWIW.

1 Like

was only trying to say that level of discount would be needed for a forum-worthy payment. Agree 20% on non demo (or demo for that matter) ain’t happening. There do appear to be a fair number of demo’s but no clue on demo mileage impact for wagoneer.

For anyone looking for a Wagoneer, one of the brokers just posted a deal for 12.5% MSRP (with affiliate; 11% without it). You will have to custom order it, but that is the highest discount I have seen being offered so far.

2 Likes