$2,500 Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer Bonus Offer

That’s a terrible way to do business. The important thing is that you got a good price for your 4Xe.

1 Like

Once sold just send them the proof of sale. Just let them know you don’t need to fake it and ask for an apology.

1 Like

Got this in the email today bonus cash looks stackable: $1000 ends 8/1/2022. Terms show it’s a bunch of models not just Wagoneer series II/III

T&C below:
[1] Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of eligible models below [3]. Must take retail delivery by 8/1/22. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details.
[2] This program is compatible with the following program types, providing the vehicle meets all program eligibility requirements: DriveAbility Program, On-The-Job Certificate program, Friends program, Dealership Employee Purchase program, FCA Affiliate Rewards programs, National or Regional Consumer Cash Allowance/APR programs, National or Regional Consumer Loyalty Cash Programs, National or Regional Consumer Conquest Cash programs, Select Inventory, Non-Prime Retail Bonus Cash programs. This program is NOT compatible with the following programs: all other TDM / E-certificate Programs, FCA Employee Advantage program, FCA CDI program.
[3] Eligible Models. $1,250 Bonus Cash allowance on 2022 Model Year: Ram 1500 DS, 1500 DT (excluding TRX). $1,000 Bonus Cash allowance on 2023 Model Year: Alfa Romeo Stelvio (excluding Sprint), Giulia (excluding Sprint), 2022 Model Year: Jeep® Grand Cherokee WK (including SRT), Grand Cherokee WL (excluding 4xe), Wagoneer (excluding Series I), Alfa Romeo Stelvio (excluding Sprint), Giulia (excluding Sprint). $500 Retail Bonus Cash on 2022 Model Year: Chrysler Pacifica gas, 300 Sedan, Dodge Challenger (including Hellcat), Charger (including Hellcat), Durango (including SRT), Jeep® Compass (excluding Sport and Latitude 4x2), Cherokee (excluding Altitude), Renegade (excluding Sport 4x2), Gladiator, Grand Wagoneer, Ram 2500/3500 Pickup.

1 Like

$5K bonus cash in Florida (SE) on Series II

$3500 National plus $1500 SE

Just buy knowing it’s in Greenwhich I think there is $0 discount for the next year.

I once for shits and giggles walked into Grenwhich BMW when leases their loaners were dirt cheap and inquired - got a whole speech why those other dealships were bad and they don’t do such things.

It’s just Greenwhich. Even their Honda dealships is off the rails.

https://twitter.com/jakebley/status/1550597496493277188?s=21&t=cwdz7nAO-3jGEuCsjORQgA

3 Likes

There are 11 Wagoneers and 5 Grand Wagoneers at a high-volume dealership near me. They’ve been sitting for a while.

Wait a couple of months after we’re officially in a recession, and I think you’ll be able to get these 20% off MSRP.

3 Likes

More than 120 days?

I’m not sure where you are located, but if I can get 20% off MSRP (plus incentives) on a Wagoneer Series 2, I might be able to convince the wife to trade in her Pacifica minivan (Probably not since it is nearly paid off).

Keep us posted if you get lucky.

20%-25% would be a good deal

I’m still trying to crack the code on one of these. Does anyone know whether the dealers received inventory cashouts on the 22’ MY Wagoneers? The select inventory cash no longer shows under incentives.

I don’t see that but for the northeast it’s $5,500 for conquest. Also, there is an additional $1,500 bonus cash via the website.

Yes, there are some programs on the Wagoneer still. I was wondering if the $2k select inventory allowance migrated to a straight dealer cash out or if it just expired. Typically inventory cash doesn’t expire. But with Jeep anything is possible.

Has anybody thought about going into dealerships that have multiple grand wagoneers and seeing if they can lease hack? multiple dealerships near me have a handful of GW and they’ve been sitting for 90+ days. Some more than 120+.

Many dealerships have had a surplus of GW inventory; they simply haven’t been selling well,

I haven’t pursued a particular one, but I think a decent deal is possible. I’m waiting to see if Jeep will eventually throw a suitcase of trunk money in them. Then it would absolutely be prime picking.

1 Like

I’m not sure what part of the country you are located. I am in the Northeast (MA), and I’ve been seen more and more of the Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers on the road. At least out here, they seem to be selling.

Ditto but I sometimes I feel like we’re the Grand Cherokee capital of the world so I’m wondering if they’re cannibalizing GCL sales

It won’t happen this way. I have not seen a leaseback completed by “walk-in” process. You may be able to do so via internet sales manager but you have to have all your ducks in the before even contacting them. Know you residual, rebates, discount needed and essentially whole deal put together asking can you do this or not.

1 Like

Your best bet is likely to search new inventory on the Jeep website to find ones that fit your criteria and then look at the window sticker to see build date. For example this one was built Jan 28th this year. I’ve found some from last October still sitting. Based on my experience, very hit or miss if a dealer will play ball at all as some just tell you how there is a car shortage even though ever other comparable vehicle like the Tahoe will never hit the lot and and will sell way over MSRP. 10% off pre-incentives is doable but probably take some legwork.

2 Likes

Is there a logical reason for CarGurus to list Wagoneer as a discreet brand when searching ad listings?

I think it is officially its own brand.

1 Like