$2,500 Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer Bonus Offer

Wagoneers :chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Also check 27 month residuals, they were 9% higher in December than 36 on some trims.

So there are over 900 combined - 2022 wagoneer and grand wagoneer’s sitting, most, if any, don’t have lease support and if they do the residual is in the 40’s. What’s the hard money loss threshold on those?

1 Like

I’m a bit surprised Jeep hasn’t thrown a load of trunk money into these. They don’t seem to be selling well at all. Then again, it may be a blessing in disguise because I don’t need another vehicle. Though I would enjoy the GW. :grin:

1 Like

My wife loves these. I was hoping we’d see crazy deals on them but nothing yet.

I’ll admit that the GW (interior) is quite nice, especially for being a Jeep.

I see these Wagoneers start to show up at the car rentals right next to Infinity QX60 that had 0 equity during pandemic craze

1 Like

I’m waiting for the blow out $550. Month lease on a loaded GW

3 Likes

I think MMR is holding them up, once that breaks down 20% dealers are really in a tight spot

Meanwhile they raised the msrp $1000 a few weeks ago

Some of the 23’s have 250 days on the lot already as well. Would love some CJDR sales insights

1 Like

You honestly think a $120,000 truck is going to lease for $500 a month?

there was a period here where a 90k truck leased for 500 a month lol…

4 Likes

You should see his lease transfer requests :joy:
He takes no Ls
Perfect CSI

2 Likes

What was that a QX80?

That’s right

Thats still 33% cheaper than the GW

500 is probably unreasonable but i feel like $899 with $899 due is attainable at some point

$900 sign and drive means 750 or so with taxes and fees.

Ive heard of the 1% rule but this is like the .625% rule lol

MSRP inflation. The GW is really nice but no way is it 120k nice. Don’t think that’s an accurate metric for how much it should cost.

2 Likes