$2,500 Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer Bonus Offer

the programs for the 4x4 don’t look that different, other than a 1% RV reduction.

You say that this is an example of how poorly these lease, but compared to what? What other full size 3 row can you get at anywhere near that price point, much less comparably equipped? I doubt you could come anywhere near than on a base model tahoe.

1 Like

Hmmm, not a terrible point. I was using a broad sense of leasing, but when you narrow it to the 3rd row, etc. parameters… it may not be AS ugly. I personally would never need (at least for the foreseeable future) a 3rd row, so I often overlook those details. I would agree, I don’t think one could touch a base Tahoe with a 10 ft pole for those figures. It basically comes down to I don’t see the value of that effective monthly for that vehicle, to me. In that segment, sure, it could be one of the top contenders.

Given the current market, I wonder how many non-full sized 3 rows, comparably equipped, would lease much better.

If we look at something like a GC-L, the series II wagoneer is going to fall somewhere price wise above a limited trim, but probably cheaper than a summit or overland. I doubt you’ll find a telluride or palisade lease on a top trim any cheaper, etc.

A friend of mine just got her GC-L a couple of weeks ago. The interior is quite a set up from the previous Jeep; the exterior is OK. I don’t think I’ll ever be a fan of the twist dial as a gear selector.

I won’t bother asking what her “deal” looks like. She traded in her ‘19 Grand Cherokee WK (low mileage) and ordered locally… so :face_vomiting:

You get used to it pretty quick. I’ve had vehicles with twist gear selectors, push button, weird levers, etc. After a week or two, it ends up making sense.

what website are you using to get these offers to pull up?

That screenshot is from autobytel. They’re usually my go to for looking up generalized incentives since they show lease, retail, and financing incentives together.

1 Like

I’m in the Northeast/NYC area
Tough to find any dealers willing to discount beyond 2-3% from MSRP
Even stuff that has been in inventory for months!

Anyone having any luck?

if anyone else gets a 2500 pop they dont need let me know by DM i’ll give you my info.

then check beyond NYC. NJ MD CT PA

Yep, leased JGC Limited with $10K off msrp in late 2018. Sounds like ancient times.

Jeep dealers are truly the best, check out the interior photos here:

https://www.armoryauto.com/new/Jeep/2022-Jeep-Wagoneer-5e427eeb0a0e09b06836ac36414217c0.htm

3 Likes

Have run about a 150 mile radius to CT, PA and NJ
Same results so far

Strange, now the motel in the background is missing.

1 Like

Dead. :skull_and_crossbones::joy::sob::sweat_smile:

Good lord. I would drive a GW without a doubt. PLEASE let these lease on the cheap in the relatively near future. I love most things about the vehicle but the monthly needs to come down.

(Yes, I know that is “only” a Wagoneer)

Have you checked ourisman or heritage yet?

i think if you keep waiting the incentives will start to increase. they aren’t selling well at all.

The Jeep dealer in Greenwich, CT has 2 Series II Wagoneers with low $70K MSRP. They’ve been there for a while. I’ve physically seen them (1 Black, 1 White). I don’t know how much of a discount they are willing to give on them though.

I emailed that dealer back when I was selling my Sahara 4XE just to see if they’d match my GMTV offer and they called me and accused me of creating a fake email from GMTV and that no one would ever pay that (58k) for a “used wrangler” and that my buisness was not welcome there. I was totally taken back, they could have easily just said they weren’t interested.

So…I’m not sure how much discounting that place does but maybe I just caught someone on a bad day, who knows.

3 Likes