$2,500 Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer Bonus Offer

Looks like there might be a decent amount of incentives available here

Numbers are the same for series II and III. No conquest showing up for series I.

Man does the RV drop like a rock going to series II from I though.

Yes if only the series I had all the incentives! are those for the 4x2 only?

No, 4x4 as well.

Looks like a $71k 4x2 series II at 9% off, assuming $2500 offer, $2k incentive, and $5k conquest would end up around $750/mo on a 36/10

2 Likes

I also just got the $1500 incentive.

I just saw that on their website. Thatā€™s not bad at all. Too bad I am not in the market for a full size SUV.

Nice looking SUV. Iā€™m curious if you have a garage and whether it fits in there.

Where is 9% off in relation to invoice?

Iā€™m actually trying to get to what triple net would look like, so if someone can answer that directly it would save me my next question. :slight_smile:

That extra 1500 is only for ca though

SE has the same $1500 conquest bonus. What it doesnā€™t have is the extra $2000 incentive though.

So the only region that 750 is possible would be in CA, assuming 9%

Iā€™m in the northeast and I did receive that offer.

On that mythical $71,640 build, 9% off MSRP is 6.4% off invoice

1 Like

Thereā€™s a few incentives in play here:

$3500 national conquest
$1500 regional conquest (at least itā€™s available in CA and FL, havenā€™t looked elsewhere)
$2000 regional bonus (available in CA, but not FL)
$2500/1500 website bonus

Where is this from, TruCar?

Autobytel, which is usually pretty accurate for incentives

Interesting that in some regions itā€™s listed as regional retail bonus conquest and some itā€™s just regional bonus conquest.

Roof box was for the beach day. Without it, truck goes in just fine. We have other more expensive cars that go in the garages, lol. So this one is a driveway queen.

42/10k was sweet spot if I remember lowest MF and waived Acq. Fee.

I didnā€™t look for acq fee waivers, but did run the numbers for 36 vs 42, and theyā€™re nearly identical (assuming no acq fee waivers in play)

Still not sweet enough to be of interest, IMO. I would never consider a 4x2 for my region, for neither personal preference nor resale. This is an example of how poorly these lease, even when lipstick is applied. The MF is also rather ugly.