Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

• Wanted 2018/2019 Civic, Corolla, Mazda 3, Impreza, Elantra, Forte, Golf.
  • Possibly willing to do HR-V, CX-3, or similar if price is right.
  • Looking for under <$200 with $0 down 24/36 month lease with 12/15k miles
  • Base models on each are fine, no preference on color for exterior/interior
  • Pristine credit score over 800

Located in Northern NJ, willing to travel to nearby states

Contact via PM

There’s 3200 of them on dealer lots with 19s hitting soon. I’m surprised Ford isn’t leasing them it’s no longer a limited production truck.

Its regional purchase Rebate. For sure.

1 Like

I’m looking for up to $200 zero down the best bang for your buck type of deal in the Miami area. Will consider anything. Looking for a midsize sedan, but OK with something on a smaller side.
24/36 month lease 10k miles is OK, will consider 7.5k if the car is great / “premiumish”.
Great credit 800+

Hi all,

I’m looking for the following, in North Texas but will be willing to go out of state for a killer deal. I have 800+ credit, currently lease a Mercedes and Lexus. Has to be 10K/year lease.

1. 2019 Cadillac CTS - V-sport
  2. 2019 BMW 540i M - M sport, premium, executive package

Thanks!

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    Cadillac CT6 similar to this build:
    Budget: $400/month $0 down
    https://www.cadillac.com/sedans/ct6-sedan/build-and-price/summary?styleId=390675&rpo=LGX,M5N,Q6M,GB8,AR9,HKW,IO6&ss=H4sIAAAAAAAAAHWQPQ6CQBCFH2y00MbExNhzAjWilAvyL6gQorHX0s7eC1h5Qw9hqzNANmjwJZud7+3O2x8AI+D6ROc1hH66QC9ysPfF2nn2uN+ggdWHmOQexNo/QCTzFMJzLYidmUD4klBmhMGUVsONSVW8pwV7+Sah0gDCMAwqqsQyTwG3K+BoBRTSgKSgqVsbvAs6uVvZ6kYtLl9MxfFVFfDTFPATFaS21UiqJVJn0eLyj6jGLDqWp1ZjjN+iBwkHK7jw4CNAiAgxvhP/6gOilTQPxgEAAA==&postalCode=46201
    Or Lexus ES similar to this build:
    https://lexus.us/2ybBfbY

2. Term/Mileage 24-36 months 15,000 miles per year (preferred)

3. Region/State
    Indianapolis, IN

4. Preferred method of contact
    Email PM

5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Credit score 710 with revolving credit card balance plus student loan. Always paid on time but my utilization rate is high.

Income $67,000.

Let me know if I can provide any additional information.

So you want a $67k CT6 with 15k/yr for $400/mo with $0 down? Okay…

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind something like what was done in the link below, but would like to see if I can get anything better. I also have a friend who works for GM financial services but I don’t want to reach out to him before I find a specific car.

Wanted in the next 30 days

2019 BMW X3 M40i, preferably in white, minimum or no options
36/12
NY
Email, PM
None. Good Credit.

Looking for:
BMW530e
10k/36 months, curious about 12k/36 though
Dark Graphite or Bluestone or White
Base 2019 or 2018 with the driving/parking assistance and Apple CarPlay @bmwdave help?
or
Mercedes Benz E300
Base 2019 or 2018, Selenite Gray or Black.

Orange County CA
College grad, Conquest (current lease on a Hyundai), credit score: 845, credit use at 1%, don’t carry a balance and only have $3500 in student loans now. Only other debt is my house.

Has anybody ever gotten a response from this thread? It just seems to be a lot of people posting things and that’s about it.

3 Likes
  1. AWD midsize sedan or SUV. Have been looking the CX-5, Forester, Impreza, Rav4, Rogue.
  2. 36 months / 10k miles
  3. King County / WA
  4. Email or PM
  5. Looking to be under $250/month with tax, up to $1500 down. Prefer to stay away from base models, that don’t offer heated seats, additional safety equipment.
    Currently the best offer I’ve gotten was on a 2018 Forester at $260/month with $1500 down. Would love to hear any other options!
    Thank you.

I think there have been some suggestions given on how yo attempt to come up with the numbers in the wanted thread. But the main reason for this post was to do away with all the one-off wish requests, so the obligatory “this is not how this place works” comment was made and individual thread shut down.

Thanks @28firefighter.

2 Likes

Hi guys I wanted to see if anyone could get me the following:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: Wanted a CX-5, or Mazda 3 Hatchback like car.
  2. Term/Mileage: 36 months 12,000 miles
  3. Region/State: Brooklyn New York
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): It has to have Auto Cruise control and Collision mitigation system. Android auto would be nice too.

I respond to requests in my region if they’re practical here. I even helped a few posters here get cars lower than their budget. I think it’s a great thread to keep the main threads from clogging.

4 Likes
  1. We don’t know what’s going on behind the scene. Maybe posters do get responces.
  2. There is no guarantee there will be a response if you just want to post here and sit and wait. Just like any other wanted ad on any other board.
3 Likes

Looking to get my girlfriend into a lease and figured this is worth a shot.
-Central NJ
-36/10
-Ideally would like to pay just first payment down.
-Subaru Impreza Sedan CVT premium with eyesight -or- sport with eyesight -or- limited with blind spot.
-Would like remote start also but that is not a deal breaker
-Would like to be under 290 including tax
-Can message me on here, thanks for the help!

Wanted: 2018 BMW X3 M40i - well equipped ~64k MSRP
Ideally white exterior, black interior
3/36 lease, zero DAS

As the title states I am looking for a luxury SUV for the wife but I am in south florida and getting the run around in every dealer best deal I’ve gotten is 10k off a loaner x3 m40i but I still think it is too much at 793 and 0 down (car has 5800 miles ). I have been lurking the forum for months now and love the deals you guys are getting. Cant seem to get anything on my own.