Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Was that intended for me?

No, for @nyclife :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Looking for anything in Florida (the better the deal the better)

Employer: University of Florida
USAA member
costco/sam’s club
Child = recent grad

thanks!

Maybe try out the Fair app for a short term lease/rental? Given it’s in Palo Alto I’m sure there are a lot of options.

Are you looking for a 7,500 mile nissan lease? The lowest they go is 12k. Can probably keep you in budget on a sentra.

Is this deal available in Houston Texas?

Sorry, couldn’t figure out how to make new post.

12k is ok, was just trying to save $$$ as the car being turned in only has 13,000 miles on a 3 year lease.

Wanted for a friend… Toyota Camry XSE Lease. He resides in NJ. Anybody good with Toyota on here? Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic:Spam

1. 2018/19 Honda Pilot EXL w/Sensing OR Comparable MidSize 3-Row SUV $365+tx w/ $0 DAS
  2. 36/12 or 36/15
  3. South Florida
  4. PM
  5. Costco / National Association of Realtors

Note* Black, Grey or White Exterior, Leather a Must, Good Safety Package

Would Welcome a Loaner Deal on a Higher End or Larger Model Even If Only 24 Months

Thank you!

I’m in los angeles california. I am looking to lease a ford raptor crew cab. Color preference would be blue or white. Minimum out of pocket, 7500-10000 miles annually, 3 years. Please let me know if you have any leads or can give me your experience. Thank you

1 Like

You’ll want to finance in any case, I’ve not seen Ford lease them and if they did they would be about the same monthly as financing. Same with the higher end Mustangs, Ford wants to sell them not lease.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hey all,
Here is what I am looking to get a good price on.

1. 2019/Acura/TLX A Spec (white on red)
  2. 36mo/10k or 12k
  3. Atlanta/GA
  4. PM
  5. Competitive lease. Excellent Credit
    Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

I live in the Seattle Area. Looking to lease a car for the first time so not much experience leasing and looking for the cheapest monthly payment for a car. I was pointed to this website for guidance. Any help in regards to deals or good dealerships. I’ve been looking at kias/hyundais but anything in the listed range is fine.

Monthly price range ($150-250)
Mileage( just for work)
No down payment

Thank you,
Shawn

Wanted, 2018 or 19 BMW 540i or X3 M40i or Audi SQ5

Looking to buy immediately.

1. 2018/19 BMW 540i or X3 M40i or Audi SQ5 $600-$700 per month tax included (6%)
  2. 24/15 or 36/15
  3. Southwest Florida/ Ft Myers (will drive to Tampa, Orlando, Saraota, Miami, West Palm, Ft Lauderdale)
  4. Contact via PM or email or tet.
  5. Should qualify for BMW loyalty and Costco.
  6. Perfect credit, Transfer plate, DAS only 1st month, tag, title fee’s.

540i (must have light interior and M sport package)
X3 M40 (must have light interior)
SQ5 Must have light interior (grey)

Best lease / purchase price on base (LE?) Rav4, 94538.

Mother-in-law is looking at a 2015 for $17,800. I saw $2500 cash back for this region on toyota.com - I would guess for around $21k, could get a brand new one? Or a ~$225/month lease (minimum possible miles - they won’t crack 7500 ever)? Or is $250 more realistic?

Curious on this one as well but I’m sure at the lower half of 20k on a Toyota it’s better to purchase.

If you don’t mind travelling to SoCal, I’m sure @Cody_Carter could help you out. He’s got the best Toyota deals in town

1 Like

Thanks. Already reached out to Cody. He wasn’t seeing the $2500 cash back in SoCal, though… Not sure if Toyota’s website is messed up, or it really is that regional.