🏵 Dodge Lease Deals December 2020 Challenger/Charger/Durango Lease Specials | Omega Auto Group

DECEMBER 2020 DODGE LEASE SPECIALS

Call or Text 818-900-2565

December Dodge lease deals now available!

Dodge Lease Deals | December 2020 Omega Auto Group

We have completely updated our website to empower all of you hackrs and put all of the information right at your fingertips.

Here are some of the many features available to you all once you create a free account on our site:

View Monthly payment with taxes included and discount:

View the breakdown of your total due at signing:

Customize your lease term and miles per year, add a down payment or choose Zero driveoff, add your sales tax rate, and even add multiple security deposits:

Add available rebates and protection plans:

Need a quote on a vehicle that has more specific options or on a car that you do not see on our website currently? Configure your own lease offer!:

Remember, if you need a quicker response or if you have PM’d us and we have not yet responded, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT US AT 818.900.2565 This is the best and quickest way to get in touch with us.

FAQ’s

Are the deals that you post specific to a certain car?

No, the deals we post are based on any model with that same MSRP. We can get you any car as long as its available in CA. If you are looking for something specific, feel free to text, chat on our website, or call us.

Am I able to choose the color and options I want?

Yes, you just need to let us know what options you want and your top three color choices. We will locate it and put together a deal for you.

Can I get pictures of the car?

Yes, once we locate the specific car that you are interested in we are able to provide pictures.

Can it be shipped?
Yes, we offer shipping across the U.S. Even if you end up securing a deal through another broker or dealer we can have it shipped for you.

Since you are able to ship cars, does that mean you do out of state deals?

Yes, but it depends on the brand. The brands we are able to do out state deals are BMW, Hyundai, Infiniti, Lexus, and Mercedes. **Note. For Lexus, you will need to come down to CA and at least sign for the car.

Do work with other brands?

Of course! We broker deals for every car brand except Tesla.

If I have PM’d and texted, but I have not yet received a reply. What should I do?

CALL US! We try our best to respond to every text as quickly as possible, but there are certain times when we are so inundated with requests that it is possible we may not be able to respond as quickly. If that is the case, please feel free to call us, and you can speak with one of our brokers. We are working on adding more to our broker teams to improve our response time. In the meantime if you have PM’d or texted already, give us a call and we can get you squared away!

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING, TEXTING, AND MESSAGING US ON OUR WEBSITE IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

Hey Nathan,

Just saw this on your new website…is it legit or a typo???

Definitely a typo! Informing our data team right now! Thank you @JoeS

Updated!