Passport BMW Lease - 2017 BMW 330i

I picked up a Loaner 2017 BMW 330i this past weekend from Passport BMW in Suitland, MD.

max.manes@passportauto.com (@E46M3) was the salesman and got me a nice deal on the car. He was straightforward and a pleasure to work with.

He was quick to respond to email/phone and we didn’t meet until I picked up the car. He was very knowledgeable and definitely a gearhead. I would recommend him if anyone is in the market for a BMW.

1 Like

What were the numbers?

1 Like

I posted Max’s info (BMW 3-series $3000 lease credit continuing through end of January) earlier. Glad you had a good experience but what were the numbers.

1 Like

@rmfrancik, thanks for making the drive down. Hope you enjoyed your time in DC!

Feel free to share the numbers if you please. To anyone reading this the state he registered in taxes leased vehicles with a usage tax, this helped get him to his monthly payment vs states that tax on the sale price.

Dave, let me know what kind of car you are looking to lease and where you were hoping to be at with monthly payments and ill see if we can work something out. I am happy to honor a no mark up MF for lease hackr referrals who qualify, as well as honoring our internet sale price (pricing there is aggressive). Just remember to read the notice at the bottom; rebate is already factored into our online sale price, freight has not been factored in.

I have received lots of interest from this site in the last two weeks, in turn almost all of our 2017 loaner cars have been leased already (our website can be slow on updating that).

We always have a bunch of cars actively in the loaner fleet not posted online. If anyone has certain models they are looking for just give me a shout!

2017 330i
43xx miles
$48535 MSRP
36/12
$350 month
$1300 drive off (roughly the tax)

@E46M3 will you ship?

We can coordinate shipping at the buyers expense. Message me directly and we can work out details.

Welcome aboard. I’ve been in contact with Milos in trying to work on one. I would’ve given you my business had I known you were here. Maybe next time.

Milos and I are close friends outside of the office. You are dealing with a stand up individual!

He seems like a good guy thus far. Thanks.

@E46M3
I’m looking to lease 2017/2018 320ixdrive Loaner , looks you have some good numbers on this, let me know what you have. I’m in PA, zipcode is 19425, pls send me the numbers with $0 down, 12k miles/yr , 36 months.

I’m glad to see someone from passport bmw here because my experience was not great I inquired about a x3 26% off msrp. Msrp was about $50k selling price was $37k I asked for a lease quote with just drive offs up front 12k/36 months hey came back with $525 a month :thinking::joy::joy: I responded ‘ Are we taking about the same car I think you must of quoted a different car this is the car I am interested in … it’s discounted 26% off msrp and it’s under 5k so the residual does not change doing the math the payment should be in the low 300s‘…
He responded yes I asked for a detailed lease quote that shows mf/rv and everything this was his response ‘we are talking about the same car My apologies for getting back to you so late. We usually don’t send those documents out which is why I offered to review them with you over the phone.‘
Why would I bother to call a place we’re the numbers are off by roughly $200 a month 7k through 36 month and then refusing to send me a detailed quote because he was not being transparent so I didn’t even bother calling purchases through another dealer glad you are on here offering base mf and being transparent.

4 Likes

OAnything over 500 miles will change the RV…

My experience was completely different. I received up front numbers, up to and including the sales manager’s screen screenshots. I was very appreciative of their transparency. I’ve been very happy with their services thus far.

Yes I know that I was referring to that I was referring the hit the rv takes after 5k

Oh, the 4-6% hit. Right, but the RV won’t be the same like you said, it’s still a loaner with miles.

They probably hid some money in there and jacked up the MF too.

Yes lol for the second time I know that I was referring to the 5k hit when I did my calculation I lowered the rv by 2% and even if I wasn’t putting that in there will be a difference of about $20 to $30 max not $200 yeah the mf was definitely jacked up and something was hidden in there

I’m just glad that there is someone here from passport bmw being transparent and offering base mf and helping the community

I messaged Max (@e46m3) and it took him a while to get back - he is slammed with by Lhackrs.
He did call back eventually and we had a great conversation and he was straightforward and easy to deal with.

Unfortunately the 330is that were super specially priced were sold. For some reason their calculations on the X3 are way different than that forecast by the LH calculator.

I am indeed slammed! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I have received a ton of emails and am doing my best to get back to everyone. If I have missed getting back to you please PM me again, I am getting used to the message software on the forum and am having a little trouble getting back to everyone due the the overwhelming amount of interest. I have found it easier to speak over the phone , it has helped expedite the process for the 10 or so community members I ran numbers for today. Feel free to message me your number and I will continue doing my best to answer back in a timely fashion.