Off Topic Landfill

You might be a member of the LH forum:
When a conversation about 5 specific New England brands turns into one about BMW residuals :slight_smile:

2019-03-21%2009_35_08-jeff%20foxworthy%20you%20know%20you're%20a%20redneck%20-%20Google%20Search

Good point…

Do you mind sharing your deal? I had considered doing that same…but located in WI.

I would contact Jim. The rate he quoted was based on the actual truck in stock. I was not disappointed at all and would highly recommend. $352 a month with only 1st months payment due. Depends on options and model but Jim will give you those details once you contact him. I leased a high MSRP and optioned model so could be a lot less depending on what you are looking for.

Tax included in payment I assume?

Have you seen literally any of the deals here?

5 Likes

I don’t mean to be a jerk, but I literally just helped 2 LH members get $42K trucks for mid-high $200s including tax with only MSDs and first payment DAS.

Jim is doing this same truck low 200s as well…

6 Likes

@Jrouleau426

1 Like

opening sticker mule to order some Your Auto Advocate stickers…
Should at least +10 hp to my cars.

1 Like

would you and @Jrouleau426 personally deliver to cali for $378+tax though?

I think I’m reading this the way you meant for me to but I’m also not sure if I am @aronchi

you are reading it correctly lol… :rofl:

1 Like

OK good thought so!

It’s not a time waste if I can add value by helping members of the LH community.

If your deal was awesome I would praise it. I have no problem with that.

ummm… i think this says it all. Clearly you don’t which is why people are calling you out.

Why so confrontational? What did this have to do with the post? It’s all good…

It isn’t… @Cody_Carter I am almost positive has better deals. Although I don’t have access to his spreadsheet so not sure.

1 Like

Then if you aren’t sure you need to lay off.

Look for yourself. I doubt it. But could be wrong.

Anyone interested - SFO, California:

Signed the Lease for 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE AWD but later found that it wont fit the garage.

Looking for someone to take over the lease before 31st Mar 2019 .

It’s a Brand new car … I was planning to take delivery on 31st March.

Down Payment – 2050

Lease per month – 390.73 including Tax

Lease Term – 39 Months

Lease Transfer charges – approx 150