Off Topic Landfill

I think I’m reading this the way you meant for me to but I’m also not sure if I am @aronchi

you are reading it correctly lol… :rofl:

1 Like

OK good thought so!

It’s not a time waste if I can add value by helping members of the LH community.

If your deal was awesome I would praise it. I have no problem with that.

ummm… i think this says it all. Clearly you don’t which is why people are calling you out.

Why so confrontational? What did this have to do with the post? It’s all good…

It isn’t… @Cody_Carter I am almost positive has better deals. Although I don’t have access to his spreadsheet so not sure.

1 Like

Then if you aren’t sure you need to lay off.

Look for yourself. I doubt it. But could be wrong.

Anyone interested - SFO, California:

Signed the Lease for 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE AWD but later found that it wont fit the garage.

Looking for someone to take over the lease before 31st Mar 2019 .

It’s a Brand new car … I was planning to take delivery on 31st March.

Down Payment – 2050

Lease per month – 390.73 including Tax

Lease Term – 39 Months

Lease Transfer charges – approx 150

32 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Lease Takeover - 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE AWD

@nyclife I am definitely in the market for a 3.6R Outback Limited. Should I PM you?

Hey man! Where do you get the OL code?

My parents always liked to waste their money. Should have spent it on my brother instead, he is a Brain Surgeon …

Ask him for discount next time you talk to him.

I can’t stand talking to him - he has this big know-it-all pain-in-the-ass I went to big university attitude … which this forum is full of as well …

FLY :slight_smile: Have you looked at the X6? :astonished:

You get yours yet?

nah, I am just getting a discount in every post I mention X6. I get $10 off for every post vaunting the great X6 lease deals… BMW will mail me an discount check after the end of the month… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

$10 discount* or register as a business.

1 Like