2019 Tacoma 4WD TRD Sport short bed with Tech Pkg 36 monyhs, 12k miles, Literally ZERO DAS

*This deal is for a *
2019 Tacoma 4WD TRD Sport short bed with Tech package and step bars…

MSRP $39,217.00 (SPECS ATTACHED)
36 months
36,000 miles over 36 months
ZERO DAS.
*378 plus your sales tax. *

MF .00270
Residual 29,413

All lease rebates, incentives and previous Toyota client discounts included. Must qualify.

Shipping from California at your expense to Arizona, Nevada and some surrounding states ok…

If you are interested in purchasing this automobile by the 31st of this Month please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Any BUYER interested, you must email me as I’m not on here 24/7. Flat Fee of $500.00 for Leasehackr clients. I will save you a lot of time and stress not to mention MONEY! Delivered to your place of business or home.

For any other manufacturers, I will be more than happy to help or at least point you in the right direction. Pick one (or two in some cases) car and when you are ready to buy and email me. I’m not a salesman (Not that there is anything wrong with that). I am your advocate. You and I are on the same team here as it isn’t me against you! I will always do my best but sometimes my best isn’t good enough. I will try to get the best deal and work hard for you.

I need your help!
I am getting questions like "What’s your best deal on a BMW X5? My answer is “I have no clue” I need to know all the particulars to do the best and quickest job for you. You must email me after our first interaction. I NEED AMMO from you. I need to know the exact version and MSRP car you are looking at. I need to know where you live. I need your name I’m not a Retail dealership where you can say whats the best price for your Mercedes CLA. That’s not what I do. I will get the best price but need info! Again, it’s you and I on the same team. I’m here to take care of everything for you, with you. All I need is the info from you. If you have been in contact with dealerships you need to tell me which ones as we don’t want too many chefs in the kitchen. No reason to hide anything from me as I’m here for YOUR best interest. All of that cost you nothing UNTIL you take delivery of your new car! Thank you.

Michael
Your Auto Advocate

www.yourautoadvocate.net

http://www.yourautoadvocate.net/

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

So here is what I do, from time to time when I do a deal and actually get it delivered i then post the deal here. No I didn’t look at other deals here. I did k at one dealers Tocona deal and mine is much better. I’m in California and able to deliver it to neighboring states where the deals aren’t as good so thought this might help.
Just trying to help. If the mods want to delete this go for it.
I just don’t see why you need to put your 2 cents in if you arent a buyer and can get it for less. You are just wasting your hard earned time. Leave it alone and just move on wouldn’t that be easier. If you feel the deal sucks, so be it.

2 Likes

I can totally understand your frustration! Excluding bostonconcierge, many posters throughout LH come off as real jerks.

1 Like

Hey could you do me a favor, can you send me a contract or put it here of your sold deal in the 200s (in California) for a $39,000 Tacoma 4 x 4 take the name out of course but I’d really love to see it (we all would) so I can give my connections a lot of crap if need be. And your not being a jerk at all i totally understand.
thank you

The other brokers on this thread need to back off a bit. Rates, incentives, etc. vary by region for Toyota - @nyclife, @Jrouleau426, and @Bostoncarconcierge are all in different regions.

OP is in SoCal - if this isn’t a good deal in SoCal (and I don’t know if it is or not), then he won’t make a sale. That’s it.

4 Likes

I have moved a number of posts to the landfill. If you have specific knowledge of better deals in SoCal and can provide constructive feedback, you may do so. I would encourage other brokers to back off if you have nothing positive to add.

4 Likes

*Are other brokers/users really not allowed to weigh in on deals at all? As someone who was just in the market for one of these trucks for the last 3 months (signed 2 wks ago), there is nobody better qualified to comment on the quality of a deal than a broker who does these constantly. Why does it matter if they point out that the same truck can be had for $150/mo less? As a potential buyer, whether I can replicate that deal or not, it would be good to know that I’m spending $5k more over 3 yrs… *

If we’re going to be so strict on what brokers post, maybe we should start by making sure they list the selling price, doc fees, and which incentives are included (as opposed to “all”).

Or at the very least, give them a character limit so they don’t spam the forum with the same rambling copy & paste disclaimers at the end of every post…

If anyone wants a truck like this just do your research and search the forum for comparison to see what else is out there.

Simple, None of the deals are apples to apples. You see , you have to look at the whole deal and surprisingly some here apparently either dont know how to do that or might be too lazy to compare apples to apples. Either way i could care less and yes being confrontational isn’t helping anyone. I stand by all my deals including this 39k tacoma 4x4 So California deal!

Totally agree. It’s the same truck apple wise, so if it costs $5k more on the West coast vs the East coast I don’t think it hurts to have somebody point that out…maybe it can’t be had in SoCal for the same price but doesn’t hurt to get a 2nd opinion…

Based on this logic, if you listed the same truck for $699/mo for 48 months, @Bostoncarconcierge just has to sit there and not say anything…

*edited to flip west and east

I never commented about this or any other brokers deal…dunno why I’m brought into this discussion!

2 Likes

@28firefighter and @anon23017344

Totally respect what you guys are saying here and will continue to moving forward.

There are enough members on here tracking and trending deals and they can speak for the masses in an open forum.

Totally fair-I would prefer another broker not tear apart my deal. I don’t think there’s a “broker code,” but I will act as if there is.

Why move some of the post? . I’m assuming it’s your site but It’s my thtead and would like them to be put back so the public can weigh it out for themselves. Or take everything out and start from the original deal and let it be. I’m sure potential clients will read what some have said and realize they are out of line. Let the few here dig their own graves.
Peace

Because someone tagged you. He made a mistake.

He threw you a bone. Do you really want those posts returned, thus causing more flaming?

1 Like

Damn. What is that, like 75% residual value after 36k miles? These things are built to last forever.

Yep, what toyota needs to do it give more rebates or dealer cash and lower that really high money factor to get that monthly down.

Isn’t USBank running deals on the west coast?

1 Like

The great programs this month are through TFS

80% residuals for 24 months

@anon23017344 -on the east coast the 24 month terms are less than 36

May be worth looking into buddy!