2019 QX60 LUXE $399/Mo, DAS First Month, Taxes, Dmv, Bank Fee. 52k MSRP NY/NJ/CT/FLORIDA, 2019 Q50 $346/Mo with TDAS:$2500

cool u can spell.

FYI… I never said one thing until, you decided to defraud infiniti for your own personal gain

hol up lemme grab my popcorn

Dude sell all you can, good for you but at least dont make up stuff that doesn’t legitimately exist

Everything is legit, sorry you don’t think so

Honestly, it’s not about competition - you make yourself look bad. Your pricing isn’t transparent. You make claims regarding honoring pricing for one type of client, but not another. There hasn’t been a single positive review of someone getting a car from you on this forum. People can definitely make up their minds, but don’t promise one thing and then say the exact opposite for someone who can legitimately qualify for a certain incentive.

1 Like

Stop flooding my thread with your BS

Please 22020

Great. Replying to yourself :smile:
Im asking you a simple question which you cant answer and you say its legit.
If your dealer is willing to go $1500 deeper in to discount, why is he saying no to add $1500 VPP on that which is clearly OK. But obviously, thats not the case here is it.

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

^ You missed one…:grinning:

In all seriousness, no one is out to get you, what you are doing here is extremely fraudulent and that’s on you, no one else. Scamming customers on this site is not a way to get business, this site is all about not getting scammed and getting a good deal. Cheers to you that you realized what you did and are correcting it.

1 Like

Biggest downside to all the popcorn I been eating are all the kernels stuck in my teeth…

1 Like

So let’s see what you got… Since you can get extra rebates and kickbacks from dealers, give me your best here…

QX60 Essense, Sensory and Proactive
39 month
12k per year
I am VPP eligible which means I should also get the extra 1500 off that you are claiming is available for non VPP.

PM me full details and let’s see what you got

Did you not pick up the drift? There is no extra 1500 and the broker admitted it.

So why can’t I call him out lol

Any strong deals for this month. We are looking at the following cars, all 12k miles per year and 36 or 39 months (better rate) only with first month and fees at signing.

Kia Sorento SXL
Dodge Durango GT Plus
Dodge Durango Citadel
Mazda CX9 Grand Touring

Let me know what you got. We have this month to make a decision but if something amazing comes along we can do it now.

1 Like

Interested on leasing 2019 qx60
essential,proactive,
36/15 or 39/15
Miami Florida

I live in zip 34711. Can u get me a QX60 lease? $375mth…good credit…15k year…36 mths. Pm me. I need one asap

Any current lease deals for QX60 with Essential/sensory/proactive MSRP approx 56K? 39/12. can do MSD. zip 33602 (FL)

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill