Is this Alfa Romeo stelvio deal, good or bad? Need help ASAP! NY AREA

Fellas, please help me understand this.
MSRP: $51940
Selling Price: $43270
Rebates: $3250
MF: 0.00013
Residual: 60%.

I am coming up with a payment of $403, but the dealer is claiming its $638 with NJ Tax with a down payment of $2122.

Where am I going wrong.
Prefilled Calculator

Here is the worksheet.

That’s a steal-vio!!!
Congratulations…:+1:

Two things I have noticed that might explain some of the difference are:

1. Tax calculation - LH calculator has a higher drive off amount compared to the dealer’s worksheet because there is $894 to be paid upfront for sales tax. Whereas the dealer is showing no tax calculation, perhaps they are accidentally calculating the tax on the sales price like they would on a sale as oppose to lease

2. Dealer has $899 in fees, your LH calculator shows only $480 in fees

These two still cannot explain the $637 monthly payment. Dealer might be using the 3,250 rebate as part of their $8,670 discount or they are just marking up the MF to an insanely high number.

Is the doc fee $899? Also, are you sure the MF is .00013 and not .0013? Making this changes brings the calculator closer to the dealer’s numbers. You need a more detailed lease worksheet.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Yes 899 in fees which some are dealer fees and doc fee… no it’s 0.00013 and they have confirmed that .

I sent the dealer a link to the calculator and at this point they have stopped responding to me. I an guessing I caught their bullshit.

Bad idea. They won’t look at it and won’t try to figure out your numbers. Will just ignore you.

I have been working with 5 different Alfa dealers, starting at Westbury Alfa to all the others around NY. To me, looks like they are marking up then MF as I have seen many different variations so far. On average .0006 is the MF I have seen. Also, taxed incentatives have been rolled into the discounted MSRP at every dealer I have been to, they will not discount the actual MSRP and Also give the incentatives.

I’m trying to get the Guilia TI Sport with $51k MSRP, they don’t lease out that well.

I went to Westbury Alfa and asked about their $349/m deal on the base Stelvio and basically got the same info that is already available on their website. They wouldn’t even give me a breakdown of the numbers.

I’m not sure about NY area, but why do you say Giulia Ti doesn’t lease well? Lots of us did 1% or slightly better leases in SoCal with (I think) similar incentives. I think incentives have dropped a little for June though.

what were incentives in May? I see $1750 dealer cash and $1000 lease cash for June, I thoguht it was the same

Here in NY/NJ, they are leasing out at $580/per month on 39 month lead, with $2000-$4000 out of pocket and on 24 month lease $600++. Problem is dealers in the tri state area are not discounting cars heavy and also if they do discount, they include rebates and incentives in the discounted price. the residual on 39 month lease is 47%!! It kills the lease price!

All of the good deals are 24mo leases through Ally. Find a dealer who can work with Ally financing and you’ll do much better.

Can you buy out of state if needed?

You’re right, it looks like the lease cash is still there. All good.

I can defiantly lease out of state, I will see what’s around

1m
Just Leased one from @AlfaFTW (preston) contact him, maybe you can pay for shipping and take a short trip to Forth Worth

you can travel from La Guardia from $221 Round Trip https://www.google.com/flights#flt=/m/02_286.DFW.2018-06-22*DFW./m/02_286.2018-06-26;c:USD;e:1;sd:1;t:f

1 Like

Just left NJ Alfa dealer. Any input on these numbers would be greatly appreciated

2018 Stelvio

MSRP: $47290
Sales price: $40463
MF: .00091
Doc fee: $499
Acq. Fee: $595
Residual 60%
Rebate: $3250
NJDMV: $410
NJ Sales Tax: 6.625%

$1892.63 due at signing. Includes 1st month payment of $382.63

24month/10k year

Just talked to Fullerton, and they said it’s impossible to get a 52k car in the 400s. They were like our numbers are right no one will beat them, essentially no on in the tristate seems to match what others are getting elsewhere even though the deals are the same