Is this Alfa Romeo stelvio deal, good or bad? Need help ASAP! NY AREA

Is this deal a good, bad, fair, or is there more room to try to negotiate cheaper?

This is $700 total out of pocket (First month, dmv fees) Everything else rolled in.

Been working with about 5 dealers, so far this out of state dealer is the only one willing to play ball.

Also this is for a 2018 alfa romeo stelvio AWD sport $47,935 msrp with panoramic roof 24 months 12k miles per year…

!

Where are you located?

New York, just saw someone elses post with 53k msrp car and their payment $55 less…I feel like my deal is terrible.

Is this for a Stelvio or Stelvio TI? I’m in So Cal and we have great lease offers on Alfa Romeos here. Stelvio TI’s leasing for 0 down, 399/mth.

2 Likes

Are the payments post tax?

You can ship to NY?

This is not a TI, its a 2018 stelvio AWD sport utility with cold weather package.

The price is with tax added in.

I don’t work for the dealership. Check out https://www.ocalfaromeo.com/ for price comparisons. However, a 465/mth post tax payment with a cold weather package doesn’t seem that bad to me.

Yeah but seeing that the guy in AL got a 53k car for 410 a month makes my deal look like garbage lol

Ask for $1000 more in dealer cash or discounts, you’ll be around the same as his deal.

They all told me this is the max, wont even go a penny lower. But my car is 48k, the AL guys car is 53k…so even if im around his price its for a car with 5k less features.

Can you share what dealer in NY. You dealt with I am on Long Island and was going to test drive this SUV and prefer to get a better deal

horrible deal. you are paying msrp for the vehicle?

No, in the first picture it shows msrp 47,935 and about 10,300 off the msrp with discount and rebates, so new msrp is 37k and $465 a month.

There are 3 dealers in New York, this dealer is outside of NY because NY dealers are not the best to deal with.

shipping will probably run you over $1k cross country which would effectively add over $50/mo to your deal. I wish I could get the CA deals on a Giulia here in NJ

Base model isn’t leasing as well this month. The MF disparity is significant.
Deal you posted is $1,000 under holdback. Not something to scoff at.
Find a lower price Ti and it will save you a few $$.

Local NJ dealers here are telling me that there is a $5,250 rebate on the older units.
However the quote that I got was $525 for 24Months/12K miles for a $51K MSRP Base Sport with $1K out of Pocket.
I also checked Ti Sports with MSRP of $53K and they wanted $599 for 24Months/12K Miles with same $1K out of Pocket.
Your discounts seems definitely better!

1 Like

Have you tried proposing some of the deals you see here and saying you’ll buy it today if they can match it?

Not trying to be a jerk but the name of the brand is Alfa Romeo (as in the window sticker you posted) not Alfa Romero as you have written in your post.

1 Like

I can’t stand when people misspell Infiniti as Infinity too.

1 Like