Is this Alfa Romeo stelvio deal, good or bad? Need help ASAP! NY AREA

Thank you for the feedback fellas, I can understand the OCD must be killing you both. I just type fast and misspell here and there. My apologies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone have any connections to dealers on the east cost? Still looking, have about 7 days to make a decision!

What connections you looking for ? Do you know what trim/options/colors you want ?

Not a connection, but I saw Westbury Alfa Romeo advertising $349 per month with $0 down for 24/10, for with $1344 DAS not including taxes and DMV fees until 5/31.

Maybe you can get them to compete against each other’s offers?

1 Like

I got an offer in the Trenton, NJ area for 52k msrp (most options) Ti sport for $1500 drive off - 24/10 at $412 before tax.

Tax adds quite a bit, my current offer is $700 in drive offs 465 per month with tax included on a $48k car, so if you add the 12k miles and tax you’ll be at over $500 then the 800 more in drive offs will put you at $530+ so we’re on par with the differences on the cars.

Have you contacted @Justin_Sutton ? He works for an Alfa dealer right over the NY border.

Call Greenwich. They’re thirsty.

Do you remember which dealer? I think I spoke with someone with that last name, can’t remember though, spoke to over 30 dealers :joy:

I believe I called them and they gave me a b.s. price, I’ll reach out to them again tomorrow because I see that they have around 66 stelvio’s to get rid of lol

Greenwich gave me a terrible price too. They’d be convenient, since I live about 3 minutes from them.

Yeah the stelvio sport with Sun roof package or the ti sport with sunroof package. No other options unless there’s a good deal on one with more options. Also no baby blue/red/brown or green lol

Some of these dealers are outright crazy for asking what they do. I had one guy tell me for a 50k ti sport, 530 per month with 4k down. I was shocked and had to tell him what 30 other dealers were doing before hanging up :joy:

Yes with NY tax this is a good deal. Start with great discount of 10k and 3.5k rebate. This is Volvo deal territory.
What’s the MF? Must be pretty bad …

He didn’t tell me the MF. I’ll find out.

I wonder what we can do with these in Detroit?

Calling 30 dealers ?? You either need to change your negotiation method or change your expectations.

2 Likes

I was joking it’s like half that, just making a point. But you’re right, maybe my expectations are high but only because of the Alfa deals I’ve seen people land on here.

MF he said was: .00230, then said, Sorry its .000230 lol

I drove the Stelvio today and didn’t like it. It felt a little too much Miata and not enough Mercedes. Sporty SUV for sure. Just not luxurious enough for a $55k price tag.