2018 BMW 330e Black edition **Loaner**. $49,035 MSRP - $186/month $1600 DAS + MSDS

I think the 20% off on loaners is becoming less common, for sure, but they still happen relatively often.

20% plus incentives are common on loaners. Dang my crystal balls are taking a beatingā€¦

I think I remember seeing a sub 200 330 lease before, definitely possible but a unicorn nonetheless. I think @dukez is right in the sense that this wonā€™t be replicated. Iā€™m not sure how much they lost, because the discount was big beforenincentives, but the 6500 is from bmw.

If the lease credit was 3-4K this deal would have been great, maybe not a unicorn.

1 Like

Yeah, that one was a MY2017 and that contract was absurd (I think the residual was higher than the sales price, so he was basically paying 36 months of acquisition fees and didnā€™t opt for a one-pay despite a ~4% APR). Thatā€™s on a whole other level, too, as it was a $60k MSRP vehicle. Didnā€™t think weā€™d see anything similar on a MY2018 so major props to OP. But this is definitely an unreal deal structure and those who think itā€™s common should definitely be posting to the marketplace and share deals section

1 Like

BMW of San Antonio has 97 2018 330eā€™s in stock, of which about half look to be loaners (they all show up under new car inventory). I donā€™t need another car, but can someone please hack the crap out of those things today?!

haha wow 97 loaners

would be a similar payment to the OP if it was at 10k miles too. 3 Series deals are common, obviously some are more extreme than others but even some of the C Class deals have been well under 1%. The last few months with all the stars aligning has meant great deals are repeatable.

Was pretty common last year. With the MSDā€™s, residuals staying about the same, and a stronger desire to move the units (new model looming) I could see it be repeatable with the right dealer.

Iā€™m still driving my $52k 330i wagon for $216 a month. :slight_smile:

1 Like

18-20% is definitely doable on the 3 series. It is just hard on the 330e as there arenā€™t many of them out there and when dealers see the rebate they decrease discount.

Iā€™ve done 3 330is this month all 18-20% off

1 Like

Yeah, I was referring to the 330e specifically (because of that $6,500 lease credit)

Trim (with exception of M) doesnā€™t change how much they CAN go under. How much they WILL go under is a different story.

PS: Its 7k on the east coast :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am all for it. bring on the 20% off + 6k incentives ā€¦
Congrats to OP and those who find these deals easily. The BMW dealers in NE are a little more reticent

2 Likes

I went to the dealer yesterday 71k X6 loaner. So I said you will lease it to me for 10k discount + 6k incentives rightā€¦ They laughed me out of the place ā€¦
Applying 20% logic, I should have asked for final SP = 50k
Doubt I will end up successfully getting loaner 2019 X6 for 50k

1 Like

Its a 2019ā€¦ wait.

If it were a 2018 very doable. I have 20% off a 2018 X3 that I havenā€™t posted. For obvious reasons.

4 Likes

Still loving my $110 payment on mine

3 Likes

Wow this is an insane deal. Congratulations!

any dealer near San Diego want to do this or very close, I will be there today:grinning:

1 Like

i will get 2 today!! let me know i can send credit app !

I just went outside and thought it was raining but saw it was snowing and in excitement I started saying "you get a snow and you get a snow and you get a snow!" and pointing Ā in random directionsĀ 

1 Like