2018 BMW 330e Black edition **Loaner**. $49,035 MSRP - $186/month $1600 DAS + MSDS

BNext trophy garage? What’s missing here? W such a discount if residual is 58% shouldn’t the payment be insanely low?

Is it a 2019?

EDIT: it’s a 2017. You’re about 2 years too late to lease it.

2 Likes

Isn’t CPO designated bimmers used cars? That would explain the discount - it’s probably a finance price.

1 Like

Maybe. Their website seems to list financing separately on some deals

Doh
Yes 2017 :roll_eyes:

Would love to have that deal on east coast

Would love to have that deal anywhere

Is the 1600 cash due in addition to the 1400 in msds?

This !!! Still no reply

1 Like

Yes. $1400 equals 7 security deposits which I’ll get back when at the return. The other $1600 goes to the lease.

@mani_is_kool @dukez

Why you guys care about that? I posted all the details of my lease. Can I just enjoy my lease?

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks for sharing. This will be helpful to a lot of people looking to score in March. Hopefully the taxing task of posting the contract doesn’t make your lease any less enjoyable for you.

2 Likes

Congratulations! How many miles this car already had?

So 253 a month all in, that’s great. Same as the deal I got for a 330i 24/15k. Congrats.

@spaceworm
Actually bro. I went to Buena Park a day after you got that car lol. Presidents’ Day. Lucky me I found this a week later. Congrats to you too

@Bonnie
It had 4481 miles

1 Like

Apologies if it occured to you in the wrong way… Didnt mean to put you down. Congrats and may you enjoy miles of happiness on ur new stealer !

Ha really? I almost didn’t go because by email they were being sketchy with the numbers. I think they still have a grey one. Back to your deal, did you get any of the maintenance products the FI guy pushes? Ooh and post a pic for us :smile:

Of course you need the Simoniz and key insurance and ding and dent repair and rip protection plus tires & rim + vin etching + seal coating That will be 3k thank you or the low low price of 100 a month …

OP probably knows I am referring to the bmw ultimate care plus, for us leasing cars with 5k miles - not $3k but rather 600 which is a reasonable cost.

I apologize too. Took it the wrong way. Thought you guys were thinking I was lying or something. Wiling to help people on their deal hunting.

@spaceworm

Yes the financial guy was very pushy. I ended not getting any. He told me to choose one that I might be interested in and I pointed out the wear and tear package but he wanted like $30 more a month and I said no.

11 Likes

Very nice deal, enjoy your new ride. I have the same car and put on some cheaper tires and save the original tires for turn in (the 18’s are expensive).