🌀 ZZ Auto Deals - SoCal Auto Broker Serving The West (CA, WA, NV, AZ)

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed the experience and thank you for your trust and business. Enjoy the new car in good health! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for helping us to get our i4 M50 deal!

Will definitely come back our next one!

1 Like

Thanks for helping me get the car that I wanted, Zack!

@ZZAutoDeals is the real deal! Our initial interaction was 30 minutes. In that time Zack got me a car that I wanted at a price that no dealer could come close to. No hassle pricing, I told him my terms and he came back with a calculator link. Agreed to in half an hour. Love the transparency. If you’re in the market for a BMW, you’re wasting time and money by not going with Zack!

1 Like

You’re very welcome @Jiangyi_Li! Enjoy your new car in good health! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words, @eldy! Was a pleasure working with you and securing your dream beast for you! Love the color combo. Enjoy in good health and drive safe! :slight_smile:

I was in the market for an i4 edrive40 with pretty specific options with a limited amount of time and reached out to Zack and he was able to make it happen with absolutely zero fuss. He was able to get us into the exact car we wanted quickly, upfront and very professionally. Couldn’t recommend more, thank you @ZZAutoDeals!!!

1 Like

Zack was incredibly professional and accommodating from start to finish when finding a lease for my new BMW. From the moment of first contact, I could immediately tell that he was someone who was going to be on my side during this process, and he absolutely delivered on that expectation.

If you’re looking to not only find the best lease deal on your new vehicle, but also have the process be as smooth and stress-free as possible, Zack is unquestionably your man.

:star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

Incredible deal on a BMW IX. Zack was professional and easy to work with. Took care of everything on the backend. Car was delivered directly to my house, 20 minutes of paperwork filled out and I had the keys. Easily the best experience I’ve ever had leasing a car. Could not recommend Zack more. Incredible experience!

1 Like

Zack was incredibly efficient and he is really doing a legit business. I got this EQE350 4matic from him on 2/29, and it only took 4 hours from my 1st text to the moment I got the car. Everything was super transparent and expected. There was a little issue on payment when I was signing at the dealership but he kept his word and solved the miscommunication problem, big thumbs up for Zack!

1 Like

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Zack. Looking for a deal on X3 M40i and he’s been super-responsive + gave me a VERY competitive quote. Didn’t have exactly what I’m looking for with options, so I haven’t signed, but the deal is strong enough I may settle. Will report back, but it’s clear he’s on top of things.

1 Like

Zack is the best. I was VERY apprehensive about using a broker because I have always done my own shopping for cars, but it became clear with BMW, that you need an expert. In minutes he had quotes for me that were $100 less month than the dealer. Paperwork took 10 minutes and the next day car arrived delivered. There were some questions about the car (not his fault) and he took his time to make sure it was a smooth sale. Saved me a lot of time and money.

1 Like

More praise for Zack. I’ve been spoiled in the past (best friend is a GM for Sonic Automotive, always got great deals through him) but now live in a region without many of his dealers so decided to do it on my own. I knew which vehicle I wanted but after trying every Seattle area BMW dealer and getting nothing better than 8% off MSRP I decided to reach out to Zack. Best decision ever, in less than an hour he got me exactly the car I wanted at the price I wanted (12% off MSRP) and no BS… if you don’t want or have the time to negotiate your own deal just go to Zack, you won’t be disappointed and he will tell you like it is. Paperwork was exactly what we discussed and now I’ve got a brand new 2024 BMW iX on the way. Couldn’t be happier. @ZZAutoDeals is the cheat code for leasing a new BMW. Thank you!.

2 Likes

Appreciate the kind words my friend! Happy to help whenever :slight_smile:

It was my pleasure assisting you with your new i4 M50! Gorgeous car. Enjoy in good health and drive safe!

Thank you for your trust and business, Paolo! Excited for you to get your new car. Post pictures! :sunglasses:

Thanks to Zack and ZZ Auto Deals for getting me a great deal on BMW i7. The whole process was a breeze from start to finish. Zack always made himself available for questions and provided thoughtful insight regarding lease terms and options. I appreciated that he always kept me in the loop every step of the way, so
that I never felt I was in the dark.

If you are in the market for a new BMW do yourself a favor and hit up Zack at ZZ Auto Deals.

1 Like

Finding the perfect car, especially a luxury SUV like the BMW X7, can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. I have had a BMW for 10+ years and when ready for an upgrade, I always dread the searching and negotiating. Thankfully, I had ZZ Auto Deals and Zack on my side!

From the very beginning of working with him, Zack was incredibly attentive to my needs. He took the time to understand exactly what I was looking for in a BMW, from must have features, nice to have and budget. Throughout the process, he was transparent about every step, keeping me informed and involved. Communication was a breeze – Zack was always prompt in replying to my many questions and updates.

But what truly sets ZZ Auto Deals apart is the exceptional customer service. Zack went above and beyond to secure me the best possible deal on my X7. He truly made the entire experience hassle-free and enjoyable.

If you’re looking for a reliable, trustworthy, and results-oriented auto broker to get you a great deal on a BMW, look no further than ZZ Auto Deals. Ask for Zack – you won’t be disappointed!

Highly recommend!

1 Like

Car arrived last weekend and I could not be happier. The iX is an incredibly fun car to drive. It may not be for everyone but as an electric SUV it’s just about perfect. I originally did not like the steering wheel, iconic sounds, and some interior styling but after driving it for a week I’m sold… the overall driving experience is incredible and gen over gen improvements since the i3 are impressive. Everything I did not like about the i3 is fixed and there’s so much more…

2 Likes

Congrats, Paolo! Car looks amazing! Enjoy in good health :slight_smile:

Congrats my friend, I’m glad we were able to find you the perfect X7 for your family. Enjoy and drive safe! :slight_smile: