🌀 ZZ Auto Deals - SoCal Auto Broker Serving The West (CA, WA, NV, AZ)

Hello, everyone! My name is Zack (many of you have known me over the years as @bluzbra). I am the owner of ZZ Auto Deals, a SoCal-based licensed and bonded auto brokerage serving California, Washington, Nevada, and Arizona. I specialize in the leasing and purchasing of new BMW’s (and Mercedes in California only).

As both a Member and Super Supporter of LeaseHackr for the last 5+ years, I have built a lot of relationships with other Members, Trusted Hackrs, Dealers, and Brokers alike, and I have always enjoyed the thrill of hunting the absolute best deals, particularly with the BMW brand. As many of you also know, I’ve enjoyed helping friends and family get new cars at the same great deals I’ve secured for myself personally. I have turned my hobby and passion into an auto brokerage business so I can share my successes with the LH community. I’ve made many great connections with BMW dealers across the country, and particularly in CA. I will always strive to bring you all some amazing deals! I have been on both sides of the transaction, and I know what it takes to deliver great results. I promise to be fair, transparent, and prompt with my service.

Please call or text me :calling: 818-314-1456 with any questions you have. You can also email me :email: ZZAutoDeals@gmail.com

Please kindly have the following general information ready when inquiring about leasing or purchasing your new car:
-Make/Model/Trim
-Desired Color Combo (exterior/interior)
-Must-Have Packages/Options
-Lease vs. Purchase
-Desired Mileage Allowance (if leasing)
-Potential Rebates (e.g., loyalty, college grad, military)
-Zip Code (for tax/reg purposes)

I’m also happy to provide general guidance to forum members on leasing or purchasing a new car. I know the process can be overwhelming, especially if you’re new to it, and I always enjoy educating others! Happy car-buying, everyone!

Follow us on Instagram!

Be sure to check out our CA and West (WA, NV, AZ) BMW pages :arrow_down:

7 Likes

Happy to see you doing this Zack, best of luck on this new venture! I think you hold the record for the most amount of 7 series :unicorn:’s secured in a year! Now get us some killer i7 deals!

2 Likes

I was in the market for an i4 and found out about LH and the deals available for i4s in October and decided to look for some brokers. Messaged Zack and some others but he was the only one to immediately reply and answer any and all questions I had. Honestly, he went above and beyond and had some great deals ,but unfortunately, the timing didn’t work for us. However, if the deals stay in place, Zack will be my go-to guy for sure so check him out if you need someone in good in California. Thanks @ZZAutoDeals!

1 Like

I was looking for a 3 series and tried a competitor first. I got an automated text response but no follow up. I saw ZZ’s post and liked how aggressive their deals were, and I liked their selection. Sent Zack a text and got a quick response back. It was definitely a human! Had delivery in 24 hours and couldn’t be happier. Looking forward to the next one!

1 Like

We had an awesome experience with Zach on a new X3 for my MIL. We had exactly what we wanted in mind and Zach was able to find match our criteria within half and hour. We were able to get our app ran and the car was delivered the same day without a hiccup. We were even able to ground our lease at the same time. I highly recommend Zach and his services, we’ll definitely use him again.

Thanks man!

1 Like

It’s my first time to lease a car and I’m very lucky to find the best broker - ZZ Auto Deals.

Zack always moves fast:
Speed is the key when the car you want is popular. I sent my inquiry to different brokers but Zack was the fastest to reply(42mins) with all the useful information. During the whole process, I can always hear back from Zack within minutes. We finished credit application and received the car within 2 days.

Zack always answers
Since it was my first leasing car experience, I had many questions in terms of different terms, credit application and discount program. Zack answered all my questions in a very clear and structured way. I really enjoyed that we used email all the time so we could go through all the details and use it as a record(compared to call/text message). We closed our deal using 50+ emails.

Zack was sincere and professional
Tbh, I was a little doubt with broker online and especially when ZZ just started the business. However, I built the full trust with ZZ during the process. Zack provided me with his license, his experience. The good offer also verified itself. Zack didn’t stop helping me searching for the car after our first car was sold. I got my car in my area with a better color and package.

I’d love to recommend ZZ auto deals to anyone who is searching for a broker.

2 Likes

ZZ was there to assist with a good M2 finance deal in this tricky market. I trusted him on an out of state transaction which involved me traveling to pick up the car and everything ended up per the original plan, straightforward from start to finish. The dealer experience was smooth as well.
5/5, in ZZ we trust!

3 Likes

Sorry a little late here in replying @cjsen, been trying to stay afloat! Haha, thanks bud, I’ll certainly try :wink: For now it’ll have to be the iX :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, @Khalsa_23! It was a pleasure assisting you in your search. I’m glad you found what you were looking for sooner and hope you’re enjoying the new ride! Happy to help with the next one :slight_smile:

Was a pleasure helping you secure your 330i @DG2! Love the color :heart_eyes: (share pics!). One of the quickest deals and smoothest transactions I’ve had thus far. Thanks for being great. Cheers!

Thank you for sharing your experience, @Ursula12! It was a pleasure helping you and your mother-in-law with that gorgeous Carbon Black X3! I’m still waiting for some pictures! :wink: Hope she’s enjoying her new ride. Cheers!

You are so kind, @Yan_Li1! Thank you for the kind words and thoughtful feedback. The pleasure was all mine assisting you in securing your dream car. I know we lost the first one, but this one is so much nicer and is absolutely perfect! Loving the photos. Enjoy the car in good health! :pray:

Oh my, that is one gorgeous M2! :heart_eyes: Congrats @alexdeco on your brand new ride! Thank you for trusting me and my dealer team to assist you in acquiring this beautiful machine. Hope you had an enjoyable and safe ride back to WA. Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

Just used ZZ to secure a lease on a 2024 x5 M60i. Highly recommended, A++. I texted him last month for a specific build out. Instantly responded, and he located one in transit which he helped me secure. Pricing was exactly as he quoted, clear communication, and 4 weeks later the car was delivered to me right on schedule without any issues. Couldn’t be any happier. Thank you ZZ!

1 Like

Thank you for your trust and patience, Rich! Enjoy the beautiful new ride in good health! Cheers :confetti_ball:

Zack was incredible to work with as a first-time leaser via a broker. He answered every single one of my questions, no matter how dumb and un-thoughtout, and he was patient and quick throughout the process. He made sure everything was smooth with the dealer and it was by far the least stressful (other than choosing the actual vehicle) adventure I’ve had in purchasing a vehicle!

1 Like

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback, JinUk! It was a pleasure helping you secure this beauty! Enjoy it in good health my friend :slight_smile:

I wish I could have Zack around to negotiate everything in my life for me! I don’t think he’s branched out beyond cars yet, but I’ll settle for his help scoring an incredible deal on a BMW i4 in the Bay Area.

After visiting a handful of BMW dealerships on my own, I was disappointed by the pricey lease offers and lack of inventory. I came to LeaseHackr looking for some help and luckily found the ZZ Auto Deals page. Zack responded to my first email in less than 15 minutes (even though it was 11pm) and had a car ready that matched my desired trim and option packages.

Since this was my first time leasing and my first time working with an online broker, I was a bit nervous, but Zack’s prompt responses and professional demeanor put my mind at ease. He did a great job patiently walking me through the entire process all the way through delivery (and beyond).

I would recommend Zack to anyone looking for help with an auto deal and he’ll be my first text when the lease on my i4 expires!

Thanks @ZZAutoDeals !

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, Charles! Glad you enjoyed the process, it was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the new car! :tada:

Zack was amazing to work with - professional, detailed, super responsive, and helpful. This is my 3rd time leasing through a broker, but first time in CA. Zack made the process really easy and seamless and I was able to build an X3 exactly the way I wanted. He’s very detailed on the terms/lease calculator, and the actual lease paperwork was exactly what we had discussed from the start, so this could not have been any smoother. Super happy with my new car!

2 Likes