Your Personal Negotiator

Now that I’ve hacked my next ride I’m pretty bored!

As I place a bag over my head to hide from the shame, I can say I truly enjoy searching inventory and negotiating with dealers.

I’d like to hack 5-6 vehicles a month, vehicles not typically covered on this forum or the harder hacks, Land Rovers, Porsches, X7s, X5s, GLEs, Q7/Q8, S class, Jags, etc…

Think this forum has Volvo & most BMW models very well covered (excluding the X7 and X5, where I only see a handful of excellent deals), so if you’re looking for a Volvo or most BMWs, this marketplace prob has something for you.

I don’t want to be a full-time broker, as I have an awesome career that I highly enjoy, but I would enjoy saving a few people a lot of money and time while finding them the best vehicle at the best price.

If you’re looking for a new vehicle, ready to sign, want one on one attention, while placing value on your time, please PM me with:

1. Name (First/Last)
  2. Vehicle you’re looking for
  3. Registering Zip
  4. Incentives you qualify for

If you’re looking for something that is possible, we’ll discuss a fee (half of which will be paid upfront, the other half when I locate your vehicle). Usually, I will not take on a hack that I feel is unreasonable, but if for some reason I take something on and can’t locate it, I will refund your retainer immediately.

I get pleasure out of the negotiation, and for the agreed upon fee, I will handle your negotiation as if it was my own.

14 Likes

i’ll jump on this in a few months when my lease is up ! glad you’re looking into hacks not usually done

@212hackr I see your wishlist to hack and they seem to all be of the luxury brand. Thoughts on a more difficult hack like the Hyundai Palisade? Not a luxury brand, but b/c of higher MF, makes it more difficult.

I like this one bc it really hasn’t been done… Kinda why I enjoyed my X7 hack so much.

Need to research these a little before committing to it. The vehicles/brands I listed in the OP I have done tons of research on. If there is a hack out there though, I will find it.

2 Likes

If it sounds do’able, let me know! My '17 Santa Fe is up in March 2020 :slight_smile:

How much is your fee?

1 Like

Sliding scale, obviously vehicle dependent. To start for the first few people, prob on the lower end around $400… Something more exotic like a RR Autobiography that is borderline impossible to hack will obviously carry a larger fee.

Simply a different model than most brokers on this forum, I’m not looking to broker 100 vehicles a month, just a handful where I do all of the lifting for someone and all details of deal are worked out for them where they have to do nothing except sign.

1 Like

What other parameters do you need? We can’t just say please hack an RR Autobiography for me, can we? And I actually need it in 10k Racing Red, right @Bostoncarconcierge? Don’t you need like a target payment or something???

1 Like

Why is this in the Marketplace if you do not post any deals here? Moving to Off ramp

Yeah and don’t you need to register as a broker and pay $20 to Michael. ROFL…

54%20PM

5 Likes

He’s blind, don’t mind him

8 Likes

facepalm 20202020 But I am pretty sure that Broker thing wasn’t there 2 days ago?

1 Like

Incorrect.

I’ve been paying it for a little while without advertising anything but one Jaguar. Honestly, I enjoy this site and don’t mind kicking in $20 a month to the founders.

7 Likes

I could use your help with two things. One, my lease is expiring on a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (sometime in April). I should have some equity in it at the end of the lease. I want to take home that equity or put it in MSD. Then, I would need another lease. Could be another Wrangler or could be some other 4+ seater convertible. Or ridiculous good deal on a nice car. Ideally at the end of the lease I would have equity in that car too.

Why would you want positive equity at the end of a lease? Honestly, that doesn’t make much sense to me and I’m probably not the guy to help with that.

There is a thread on this exact predicament, this comment is basically what you need to take away from it:

I can get you positive equity in any lease. For example, make an $800 payment on a 30k car and I guarantee you will have positive equity after 36 months …

3 Likes

Not really. The RV will still be the same no matter the monthly payment.

5 Likes

Actually I think you can.
2 cooked up scenarios.

Case 1
Let us look at a car where the RV is set artificially low like Kia Stinger (43% at 12k miles).
Next,we choose the highest mileage lease available (perhaps 20k miles).
The adjusted RV would be perhaps at 35%. And for good measure let us get a demo Stinger with 5k miles on it (not sure if Kia has BMW-like RV penalty)…
The payments would then probably be 800 at assuming a 40k stinger.
We then ask Op to only drive 5k miles a year.
After year 3, his residual is 15k (based on the car having 60k+ miles) but I am sure he can sell for 20k due to low mileage. hence he has made 5k equity

Case 2
What if your payments are 300 on Tacoma but you keep writing a 500 check every month. I don’t think Toyota would turn you down. At the end of the term, you actually have a positive balance - ie positive equity.

Both of the above are contrived but it shows how “facetious” the so-called positive equity concept is when it comes to leasing …

I 2nd the Hyundai Palisade, as well as KIA Telluride and even Subaru Ascent.