X4M loaner. $630 plus tax $1800 DAS Seattle/Portland

Got a very Solid deal from BMW Portland, if you live up here in Seattle you know how hard getting a vaguely decent deal can be. I gave them the numbers and they said yes first time, no back and forth. They are SUPER aggressive right now, worth checking in with them if you are in the market.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:BMW X4M
MSRP: $78,045
Monthly Payment: $630
Drive-Off Amount: $18xx
Months:36
Annual Mileage10K:
MF:00099
Residual:57
Incentives:4500
Region:PNW
Leasehackr Score:10
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=78045&sales_price=66338&months=36&mf=.00099&dp=0&dealer_fee=120&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=4500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=57&reg_fee=600&sales_tax=10.1&demo_mileage=2000&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

6 Likes

@Onepercenter Did you shop SoCal or anywhere else to see if you could do better?

I didn’t, I couldn’t be bothered with shipping etc and this one was right on my doorstep, so to speak. I think it’s possible to squeeze 12% from new down there though.

1 Like

Congrats! Post some pics!

15% pre-incentive at the buy rate - plus added degree of PNW difficulty. Nicely done.

How did you get to $4,500 in incenitves?

I swear, they must need to hit a quota this month, I’ve tried to negotiate with them before and it’s like trying to get blood out of stone.

Weirdly, I got $1500 in loyalty, I thought it was going to be 1k plus 3k lease cash.

Probably not realistic. This deal is really good.

2 Likes

Is it not somewhat in line with broker offerings on a loaner? Given that I’ve seen 11-12% as an across the board offering for new models, 15% doesn’t seem far fetched…

1 Like

Right now, on an SUV M loaner? This is good. This is not May, things changed very very fast. To avoid sounding prude, X4M loaners/demos are not that common, at least in my area. His only has 2k miles as well.

PNW makes things harder too. OP can rest easy, this is solid without any doubt. I say really good because PNW, brokers are hard to come by, and a strong PNW deal often connotes shipping from Cali, or elsewhere.

Full fledge M loaners/demos are rare to begin with, to get a good deal on one is just icing on top of the cake

Very true. Not disputing that a deal like this in the PNW is great. Just thinking that, assuming you could find a loaner, 15% doesn’t sound unreasonable…but I guess the point is that you can’t find them as they hardly exist.

To be honest I’m shocked they loan an M out to anyone but the GM. Haven’t seen any at all now that I think of it and the 4s seem to be less common than the 3s.

I’m also curious what the color combo was on this…OP should post to the trophy garage, would love to see the car!

M lite and M loaner cars are for M customers and 7 series customers.

The way it was explained to me was, “7 series customers and M customers want something a little more special than a 530, 330, etc etc”

1 Like

I have an M car and my two loaners since purchase have been an X1 and a 330. I think they’re saved for the difficult people.

1 Like

Checking tire life on an M series loaner is a must! Make sure you don’t get stuck with putting brand new tires in a short while. I needed a new set of rear tires every 8-10k miles on M3…

1 Like

I hear you. The tires aren’t going to last more than three weeks given how my wife drives it.
I was shocked at how fast this thing is, for four thousand pounds it’s an absolute joy to Drive.

Could be true also, they are not all that common in the first place. Maybe for dedicated customers as well for years of service.

Or just early, proactive, nice people who deserve a way nicer loaner relative to monthly payment

Things will never be the same again lol You know the problem you’ll have in 3 years? It’s a nice problem to have… :grin: congrats and enjoy!

No they aren’t. Most dealers just do whatever is available. Very few dealers (if any) differentiate for 7 series or M customers. BMW tried to do something like this when the 7 first launched (free details, 7 loaners, etc) but they silently killed that. They pushed that with the 2017 i had as a selling point. Crickets on the 2019.

Nice deal on the x4

Hey I’m nice! Probably didn’t help when the tech asked me where I bought it and I said not here.