X4M loaner. $630 plus tax $1800 DAS Seattle/Portland

That’s what a few sm told me, Most dealers don’t even stock these cars in the loaner fleet so I guess the answers are across the board.

Theres an X4M Comp demo at South Shore BMW

most M car “loaners” are actually demos, or unsold cars which got punched (the ones with <100 miles)

Pnw in general is tough? Or bmw in the pnw?

OP, very well done. That is an incredible deal on an X4M. I am looking into getting one and the best deal I have seen so far is 10-11% pre-incentives (including brokers, etc). I’d easily opt for a demo at 15% off with only 2k miles.

I have owned multiple M cars , and still do
when in for service, I ask them what they have , and pick what I want to try and they have no problem with that including getting loaners like 7 SERIES or X7 … No M loaners at my dealership

Just FYI, There’s a 63k M340i loaner there that was easily hackable and a 59k black M340i that has the performance exhaust that doable under $500, if you like the exhaust that is. Also a really nice blue x5 with MSport, Msrp was 75.
I have to assume they are desperate to fill quota, definitely take a peek there if you are looking.
I worked with a dude called Jared schaffer, Tell him the English bloke that stole his x4m sent you :joy::joy::joy::joy:.

2 Likes

Finally; I spoke to a really nice dude at Patrick BMW, I think his name was Brian. Found a couple of well discounted X3M loaners. I couldn’t make it make sense with shipping on top but I think there’s a deal on these two.

This is a solid deal in general. For the PNW, it’s a steal. I worked with every BMW dealer from SEA out East to Boise and south to Eugene. It’s extremely difficult to get them to play ball. Glad to see you hack this!

Thanks, man. I can’t stress enough how this felt like nothing but good fortune, they seem super hungry for deals to hit a number I guess. Just right time right place.

I saw a red x3m comp in west Houston I think but I doubt it’s hackable, I forget the name of the dealership though. The two in Illinois I think are promising of you like them.

1 Like

2 Likes

That gray one is really nice. 15% off w/o negotiating seems like a great start. Wonder how much more room there is.

I think they include the incentives in the 15%, so your realistic fight there is getting that discount before incentives. Also, I didn’t use MSD’s, that could also really help.

If you scroll down, on the right, you can see that the $3k lease cash gets applied after the discount, bringing the price down to $63,954.

Outstanding deal and consistent with my experience with BMW Portland if you time it right. Great folks to deal with!

Go for it, let us know how you get on!!

Appreciate that, good sir. The sensei of Seattle approves! :+1::+1:

1 Like

Either the link is dead or they sold within 3 hours. Shocker.

Car looks great. Congrats man!

1 Like

I’ve had some pretty lackluster experiences at BMW Portland and kind of avoid the place like the plague now. =/ Great deal though.