Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

So ALGO has crappy prices? What are the typical prices then?

MMR on 21s is still showing over 86. There is no MMR on 22s yet, but assume it’s going to bump down the 21s.

Whew, that’s a relief. The wholesale offer sounds interesting, I wish I was in that area.

for shits and giggles, autonation has my 22 at 76,500. Auction is at least another option. Can we set the reserve as mentioned above ?

ALGO has always been near the bottom of the barrel, from my experience.

My assumption as well.

Gave one of my customers an absolutely stupid # on a 4xe sahara of like 56k this week.

1 Like

Was it '21? They gave me a really stupid offer lol

Yes it was.

Just wait a little bit for MMR to collect sample data on MY22

I am sure some online retailer buyers are going off set procedures on cars with no pricing data

What do fees typically add up to on an $85k vehicle?

When i sold my q50 directly at auction, it was about $700 between getting a CR, transport, and listing.

That said - wow the overwhelming level of interest here. I will confirm how many he wants to do, given that capital is not unlimited.

2 Likes

I have 392xr built and few 4xe coming in as well. We will definitely be in touch.

Take mine and keep it at your place til the plates clear :sunglasses:

I don’t have room for mine

1 Like

I am just going to take mine and wake my neighbors in the morning @6am for 3 months before unloading it :smiley:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope you don’t have HOA

Pretty sure I’ll find a post on Nextdoor with that. But then I can blame my neighbor with the TRX… that’s a much bigger target.

1 Like

The TRX is surprisingly quiet. Just sayin. ;b
Quieter than my LT1 was, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Does anyone have experience with Chapman (Horsham) letting you register a leased vehicle on your own- vs them with a titling company? My last out of state deal (when covid had things moving slower) took 4 months to get registered. It would be so easy for me- and much faster- to get the POA from CCAP and do it myself if I could.