Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

What I was wondering too, while ordering 392 XR. Mmr doesn’t say package info.

Neither on the TRX L2 package is not defined in MMR

I think the biggest issue with level 2 on a flip is they seem to be taking significantly longer to come in

Sure but I feel a lot more comfortable with performance truck data over the years (raptors and TRXs) to make the determination on the value holding if it takes longer.

Yeh it’s just too new.

You’ll get the majority of that money back or it’ll pay dividends.

I’m basing this off of the 382 groups I’ve been in since June

So many people upgrading their standard 392 for XR.

Oh, I don’t doubt that the level 2 will increase the value of the vehicle. It’s more of a case of ease of flipping; the longer the vehicle takes to actually show up, the more time for market variability. I’d rather make $5k tomorrow than hope to make $10k in 6 months.

1 Like

Totally!

With these I’m confident enough (personally) it’ll get that 10 in 6 months. So it was well worth it for me.

This is all assuming the dang thing ever arrives. I have a few more units on the way right now so if it arrives end of Q1 or later…all is gravy.

When they ask what options you would like, simply say yes. Load em up!

Out of curiosity, how painful are the TRX lease numbers for temporarily holding it? 392 numbers aren’t too bad

1 Like

Just read that the Gladiator 4xE was pushed back until '24…to focus on Wrangler. You guys need to stop ordering Wranglers immediately!

Until there’s inventory in dealers parking lots at a discount, there’s an idiot out there that will keep paying MSRP for a used one without a tax credit.

There’s still a backlog for several more months before that’s the case.

I do think the cash cow will dry up in 2022 though. And if so, I will enjoy driving my “free” lease from the profit on the flips until there’s another great opportunity (read as: GC 4xe)

I see several TRX a week on the streets here. They are def becoming alot more common.

Iirc, when I ran the numbers, it came out to around 1250/month on an 88k MSRP build. So quite a bit worse than the 392.

That is quite a bit more. I wonder if there’s a sweet spot on the leases for them. There’s a huge difference in prices on the 392 for 36 vs 48 months.

Maybe that includes the garage and house it will sit inside?

Woooooof.

1 Like

Don’t be ridiculous…

A TRX won’t fit in a garage.

1 Like

Fox Tv No GIF by BH90210

Yeah, pretty crazy. I’ve only looked into 36 and 48.

36/10

48/10

1 Like

Yeah, that would be nice :joy:

You’ve got the same link on both of those

Oops, thank you. Should be good now