Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Yeah this is a real consideration if you’re looking for profit. I would not order one of these thinking you’re going to make a big ROI. This is the classic have a blast with a car and unload it without getting hurt a few months later move. That’s why I still have a WRX in the driveway, but that’s a third of the payment.

I never tripped any alarms with CCAP leasing until the TRX and 392 apps went in with big payments

For personal enjoyment I’d get a SOT even if you don’t recoup it when you sell (which unfortunately you can’t get with Anvil). They increased the cost for SOT on these a lot vs. last year whereas they decreased the cost for it on 4xes.

I thought I read somewhere this is open now

1 Like

Good to know!

I put a 4xe order in this week and SOT wasn’t available in Anvil for that.

As of 2 days ago, you cannot order Anvil w SOT.

Standard now on 392.

Plus Mopar Hardtop Headliner.

Those 5 options make up $5960 on a 2023 build, more than makes up for the 2024 $5100 msrp increase. Doesn’t even account for new 12.3 inch infotainment, nappa leather, power seats, floating rear axles, antenna delete.

8 Likes

To those that want to drive it for a few months and exit as low as possible
Order the half doors
They sell for more on the 2nd hand market, true :dolphin:

4 Likes

Fb marketplace flooded with anvil half doors by December

4 Likes

Check the forums they sell for over msrp :joy:

1 Like

So what color will your half doors be :nerd_face:

Edit: I think you gave that a heart before I had posted. :joy:

1 Like

I’d pick a set of Volks out just in case that happens :weary:

I really hate you guys. I thought this car was done for.

:unamused:

2 Likes

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I got Chappied on my first order, so actually looking forward to it

1 Like

I know these orders with Mitch are a “order now think later” situation with the refundable deposit but… I’m not sure I see the upside here.

With acq/doc/ship out here to the west we’re at 84k on a base with color option. Running the LH calc with 23 programs, the best CCAP payment I got is a risky 1400+.

Seems like a lot of risk for a few days of enjoyment and a few grand of profit. Maybe I should stick to Priuses

You are not wrong :joy:
That ig reel of 20+ anvil back to back gonna be sick

9 Likes

Totally right… you’re looking at 3-5k of profit at your upside, not losing much or waiting until it sells to get the deposit back as the likely downside and a $1500ish payment. Not that different than the TRX moving forward.

But hard to find someone who didn’t think this was an absolute blast to drive and misses having it.

4 Likes

Order is in with Mitch! Email back and forth took a few days to get it done but so far, so good.

2 Likes

Did you get the full 8% off?

1 Like

I will. It’s written up as 6% right now, but will be 8% upon delivery once I lease and produce my affiliate code.

4 Likes

I just finished signing all my paperwork and paying the deposit. Does Mitch send you the VON or do I need to ask for it in a few days? I’m trying not to bombard him with emails. This is my first time using him.

1 Like

His emails to me included the POC. The VON is on that.