Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Sales price is 80,647 picking a color. XR, red adjustable seats, refresh etc. Seems safe imo.

1 Like

The point is that we really don’t know what MMR is for a MY23 XR… as they are all mixed together as one, no? We can’t really speculate where the MY24’s will be when we don’t know where we currently stand.

Landfill this entire thread, or move it into the hackrs lounge. :rofl:

At the same time, the 392 is much like the trx… in that the price tag isn’t for the general public (lurker) on here.lol.

what’s your MSRP?

order guide shows a base MSRP of $87595 plus $1795 destination = $89390

Is XR standard now?

2 Likes

you trying to lower Jeeps market share by 10%?

1 Like

We can pump some hype into the wrangler 4xe thread, and the GC threads have been plenty active. :nerd_face: :smiling_imp:

Yes :100:

10char

1 Like

Xr standard
Gorilla glass
Tow hitch
Front camera

8 Likes

Everytime hype builds, this is me.

Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

2 Likes

89.885 msrp base with color. XR and tow package are standard.

2 Likes

Me when order banks open for the 24 TRX

threaten everybody hates chris GIF

12 Likes

“So, for the 392 they aren’t available. I do belive that I have one availble. For that Jeep There is an Addendum but for you I can do window sticker.”

This has me throwing in the towel, I’ll just pay shipping from Mitch

3 Likes

Mark dodge in LA is doing deals on these as well. 6500 off on under 90k build, 7000 off under 95k, 7500 off for 95k plus build. Extra 1 percent for affiliate. 425 doc

4 Likes

For those that don’t know, that’s Mark Dodge in Louisiana and not Los Angeles.

6 Likes

I think you mean Lower Alabama

4 Likes

“Conveniently located in Lake Charles, Louisiana, our dealership is only a short drive from anywhere.”

Literally anywhere.

2 Likes

Mitch 8% below invoice still seems as better deal even with shipping.

2 Likes

Already prepped him lol. He only does email at work. There might be a few tomorrow.

12 Likes

How much kickback we gotta give you to post his number so we can text for our orders to be moved to the top of the queue?

5 Likes

:joy: Haven’t we learned they don’t build them in the order received?

If you guys don’t take these when they come in and he’s has 30 Anvil 392s sitting on his lot I’ll regret that he has my number.

5 Likes