Worst leases you've seen

Otherwise known as a jerkoff quote. I don’t bother to follow up when I get returns like this one as it’s generally a waste of time.

1 Like

What special edition allows you the 2k in extra incentives?

At least around Houston it looks like the tb package (which appears to be any of the special editions) allows for a 3+2=5 incentive

this has to be a fat finger typo with it meaning to be 24053. if not the dealer must have balls of titanium to even offer this deal to someone

edit I saw the 7k in add ons holy crap

Thanks. Maybe it is only gulf states. Cannot seem to find it on northeast.

Yep it’s a gulf states model only. Since it’s a distributorship

1 Like

Blockquote[quote=“spockvr6, post:1506, topic:9717”]
Never shop at the grocery store when you are hungry…It is best to go after you have just left the all you can eat Golden Corral buffet and the thought of food is revolting🤪
[/quote]

Golden Corral is awesome. I love being the skinniest, richest guy in the restaurant, with the salads and grilled chicken all to myself. Leave the waitress a $10 tip and she’s the happiest person on the planet.

3 Likes

That ain’t hard to do. Last time I set foot in a GC I can say with confidence that besides my party just about everyone there was on the dole or related to someone on it.

I thought at buffets you just put your face directly into a trough.

What is the function of a “waitress”?

2 Likes

That’s the point, she gets you a seat, brings you your drink and makes sure your iced tea is filled. I am thinking she don’t make a lot so the $10 helps.

Most people at the GC just puke or deuce on the table and that’s it.

My mom’s last leased car was 2015 Toyota Sienna, we paid $5000 down and $591 per month. I don’t know how can she accepted this deal at that time.

Off topic, but I buy/sell tickets on Stubhub on occasion…often times, the media will quote what tickets are going for in the secondary market by looking at stubhub and quoting the highest prices.

These prices are ridiculous, and are rarely, if ever, achieved. However, some sellers put them out there because amazingly there are people who think that the most expensive must be the best. Or their bosses say get the most expensive seats.

My guess is the same principle applies to some of these lease offers…just throw them out there, and my guess is that some ignorant/loaded/drunk customers will come in and buy.

3 Likes

$5500 down & $365/month for a 2019 Tacoma TRD Off Road.

From a Toyota forum.

3 Likes

That is depressingly average deal.

4 Likes

Someone made a mortgage payment on that deal.

I’m not against salespeople plying their trade, but no mortgage payments will be made off my stacks. Maybe a car payment. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am laughing as, I have a friend who refers to the Golden Corral as “the feeding trough”.

1 Like

Just got offered $1700/month sign and drive 36/15k for a $77k GLE 450

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

7 Likes

Congrats! Great deal! PM dealer info!

2 Likes

Fully loaded, right?

https://www.swapalease.com/mobile/lease/details/2018-BMW-4-Series.aspx?salid=1334960

Did I mention it was fully loaded?

2 Likes