Worst leases you've seen

Are we really that surprised though? He agreed to this terrible deal in the first place. Something tells me this guy doesn’t know how money works.

To be fair, it’s a slightly better Avalon. Though that removes none of the sting.

:bat:

This person forgot “I know what I have here”

6 Likes

Exactly what I thought haha.

“I know what I have” is the magic sentence of Craigslist…

1 Like

let’s face it, this not someone who leased a vehicle for himself; it is someone who had the brilliant idea of burying a ton of negative equity and trying to unload it on an even bigger moron.

2 Likes

I pray no one is dumber than this guy.

3 Likes

It’s one thing to get duped in a managers office. I kinda doubt anyone scouring SAL is going to ignore the better deals (read: all of them) on there.

The problem is it looks like one can never reach to bottom of people stupidity.
There will always be another one to outdo this.

Will someone PAY this guy for the privilege of leasing an 1100 dollar a month ES350?!

I also noticed… maybe this guy hasn’t made any payments… maybe he just payed first month DAS and there’s 35 payments left from the day he leased.

Maybe he thought he could find some sucker to pay for his past mistakes?

It’s called the “Greater Fool” theory.

I think he’s the greatest fool. I need closure on this. I need to know if there’s one worse than him!

5 Likes

Resists urge to post pic of someone famous

:sunglasses::bat:

3 Likes

Oh there is, it’s somebody in a Escalade that paid 120% of MSRP and financed it 84 mo, any rebates were washed out by negative equity, and they stole a couple grand on his trade to max the deal. Interest rate is 12.99% or higher.

Is there a thread for this?

Sometimes you just gotta have an Escalade.

2 Likes

No I just made it up, but I’m sure that guy is out there, more than you think.

Yep, going to have nightmares tonight!

I would like to nominate this one as future worst lease

6 Likes

LOL. Was going to post that, too, but then felt bad about it. Haha

Ok, got one to post…

i think rather than using honcker as an example of decent prices, we can start using it solely for this thread. ;b

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: I was just discussing this…I’m really hoping the advice is taken to heart and that there is no lease “deal”.

1 Like

Now the Honcker rep is going to find this thread and give you another copy/paste canned response

3 Likes