Worst leases you've seen

Atrocious, laughably bad deal.

I’m not even a professional and I saw that one lolol

You thanked him and said you would take two of them, right?

2 Likes

I’m currently working it out with my bank so I can buy the entire lot and flip them on ETSY

11 Likes

Will the bank buy extra Apex Protection Packages @ $4k per clip as well?

1 Like

Did you by chance run the calculation on the (estimated) TCO of that “deal”? The manager did you a giant favor by ghosting you.

The sum speaks for itself. :axe:

Yeeesh. Even fully loaded this is still close to a 2% msrp deal.

Yikes. In OP’s defense, it is a 760i xdrive :grin:. Maybe they rolled in some negative equity or got taken to the cleaners by the dealer.

$3.5k effective? Thats more than Yeeesh.

I mean if you’re in the market to pay >$3500 for BMW V12 power, you might as well just spend a little more and get a Ghost…

1 Like

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: I do like the rims though.

Someone should pick this up. The lessor put $12k down to get this “amazingly low” payment on an X5 M50 of just a dizzying low $1677 per month.

My question is does the person actually believe they got a good deal and secondly that it’s actually a rare find.

I’m thinking I would need a $11-13k incentive to even consider it.

3 Likes

Nice vehicle but the money :exploding_head:. Example of how leasing gets a bad rap.

How accurate is the “rare find” part? Aren’t these easy to get?

You could stretch that they are on the rare side in terms of the X5. They certainly aren’t impossible to obtain. Finding a stupid deal on one is another story. I’ve shopped them in the past.

2 Likes

Not a lease - but found this funny post about “Catalytic converter protection” for a Chevy Bolt :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Holy shit what are all those add ons.

What about a new car warranty cost on a new car under warranty?

3 Likes

RED Alert Rear Collision Deterrent

$795 for a Sticker that says ‘Baby On Board? Don’t hit me Bro!’

7 Likes

It’s okay, California is among the most consumer-friendly states. The doc fee is capped by law at $85!

4 Likes

Is it possible that the car is so bad you need a new car warranty on top of the original warranty?

1 Like