Worst leases you've seen

Still unclear why a lifestyle with an iX in your driveway is desirable.

1 Like

That is not my Turo profile :slight_smile:

The man who takes the photos of the cars however, is a friend of mine who shoots everyone in San Diego.

You guys have a lot of time in your hands. The man who owns the i4 is a college student has less than 40 trips lol. We have hundreds.

Aaaaand because I’m bored I’ll just leave this here

1 Like

That’s really cool and good for you… make that cash.

But you seem a little bothered over some losers giggling on the internet. It was a comically bad lease that you signed for.

13 Likes

Wasn’t my problem for long however, Car is gone.

No one asked anything about my multiple actually lease hacked cars. Just the one I dumped in four days flat when I decided to.

This mine too?

Then don’t take it personally. You listed an astronomically bad lease on leasehackr… of course you were gonna get made fun of. Not sure why you did it in the first place, just keep it on SAL to avoid ridicule.

9 Likes

Clearly. I just had time for the trolls this week I guess.

1 Like

When you are making passive income… I guess you have too much time on your hands.

Try pottery or golfing. The surf in north county has been really nice recently.

3 Likes

I hold a 7 handicap. Happy to swing em anytime I’m a member of Del Mar CC.

I only hold a mental handicap so I will pass. Don’t need a brain to surf.

21 Likes

I don’t believe he actually sold it.

1 Like

You may not want to publicly brag about using your leased vehicles for Turo.

5 Likes

@CapsCup2018 I couldn’t agree more.

@Uncle_Lew All it takes is one person with a bent beak and they are going to report you to the manufacturers leasing company (or whoever they believe it is leased from) and try to get your lease violated. And they will get call your lease called due. It happens and maybe because they have nothing better to do with their time. Better you stay in the dark and not engage in internet pissing contests.

1 Like

That’s all fine and good. Maybe there was a sucker out there for you, but that’s doubtful. I don’t believe you sold it but you do you.

Not the worst lease, but certainly the worst purchase price I’ve ever seen.

https://www.gillmanhondahouston.com/used/Honda/2010-Honda-Civic-Houston-3f2f86c80a0e081d0a2af4d3e5b99c8f.htm?utm_medium=pdsocial&utm_campaign=489564&ads_adgroup=20947771&ads_adid=36112572&ads_digadprovider=DDC&ddcref=fluency&tcdcmpid=489564&tcdadid=23848412002590341&ddc_source=fb

$1,087/mo on an M340i, plus he wants a $1k down payment and buyer to pay the $500 transfer fee :face_with_monocle:

Uploading: 8327DC21-9A7B-45BF-A282-B4DE42DE3EFA.png…

That’s just another Tuesday on SAL or FB.

I already moved on from this lot. This is a really bad deal, right? Calculator says residual is like 33%

Also, that “Apex package” is listed as $1969 on the website

I’d also like to point out it was a really nice car and I was ready to buy before he ghosted me. I’m glad he did though. I’ve had a much better experience working with @IAC

$43,168 to rent a $54,235 car for three years? :eyes:

His manager is going to have to give up his boat and lake house with that generosity.

7 Likes