Worst leases you've seen

Hemet has a lot of blessings as well

Hemet CDJR is a notorious dealer for its shady practices. It was known that even before COVID they use extremely low car sale prices to bait customers in, and throw in thousands of Mandatory non-negotiable add-ons on both used and new vehicles.

I feel a victim of that 2 years ago :sweat_smile:

The hemet dealers in general do this. I have, however, successfully used Hemet Honda’s quoted prices twice to get another draler to price match without the hidden blessings.

1 Like

A lease special from Australia. Probably not bad as seems with the extreme taxes over there.

1 Like

That car outlived the residual :melting_face:

How are they comparing the cost of buying the car( and obviously owning it) with the total lease cost and calling it savings ? Pretty terrible misleading marketing. Send to BBB

1 Like

1333 x3 30

Actually a joke…

It’s not even actually an X3M… :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

That’s a lot of negative equity rolled in. The 3 year 30,000 mile lease is for almost 100% of the vehicle. $50k lease for X3 30i. Ouch.

1 Like

That BMW is pending wow.

2 Likes

There’s a sucker for everything.

2 Likes

I don’t know- this seems to be really shady. Unless someone is holding a gun to your head, you can’t be that dumb to take over that lease.

Maybe the new guy is isn’t going to make a single payment or is going to make it a huge business loss for tax purposes.

Its evident that people just objectively have no f**n clue what a car costs or should cost (both lease and purchase) when you throw a monthly number their way, both a few years back and today

1 Like

I remember seeing this exact car for a much lower payment not long ago. Someone’s playing games here.

PJ

Over under he’s still gonna go with the terrible lease ? People just love the word “lease” no matter how much it costs them

Not sure if ur referring to my lease or this one. Regardless, im glad u linked me here because I understood it as mine and am glad yall all tell me it is not great. It’s not the term “lease” for me, I just never had an interest in owning a car!