Worst leases you've seen

Oh, child, you have much to learn

16 Likes

I made 6K in 4 months selling my Palisade lease. Also cars are depreciating assets how many cars have equity in them after 3 years? I started leasing because I was sick of being upside down on my car every time I wanted a new one.

7 Likes

Hello! You must be new here! Prepare for your mind to be blown.

3 Likes

You know thats a bot right?

I had my suspicions

For one it’s Nuka Cola not nuka pop smh.

7 Likes

Best. Game(s). Ever.

For the uninitiated, it’s the Fallout series… :grin:

1 Like

Just came back from a Jeep dealer. Offered me $969 a month 10k das for a rubicon 4xe 64k msrp. When I mentioned the EV credit he came back with a counter offer of 930 per month. I laughed and walked out.

3 Likes

seems like an alright deal to meet the sales person pyramid.

Car sales > Buys boat > boat sales > Buys Jet > Jet Sales > Buys Yacht. Yacht guy hopes loop continues.

1 Like

Vista is one of the reasons I don’t care to buy a BMW… don’t want to deal with them. Painful.

1 Like

Is this even real?

1 Like

3 yr lease at 2k makes that 72k on a 36k car? Wow just wow

1 Like

“- NON SMOKING! - NO ACCIDENTS!”

Seems worth it.

3 Likes

It’s got to be a joke, right?

Perhaps, or just a bloke trying to see if they can milk the remaining chunk of mileage they didn’t use and find the village idiot to pay 16k for the “privilege.”

I doubt their payment is actually 2k… right? :flushed: That’s M8 Comp in 2021 kinda money…

Maybe they rolled in tons of negative equity.

Considering it’s just stock photos being used, I’m guessing it isn’t a real listing

1 Like

Only 22k down!

That one is definitely a scam. 1 Stock Photo (of someone else’s car?) asking 22k (of course up front) and a ‘great short term lease’ with 24 months left on the dial.

1 Like

This one is painful.
I’d like to know the final haircut after putting $10k down and the amount of incentives required to make this any sort of worth it of a lease assumption

3 Likes