Worst leases you've seen

On a 160k+ Maserati gran tourismo it would be a near unicorn deal. Effective payment would be right around 1k a month.

2 Likes

SOmething tells me he is going to find the 330e very cramped compared to his Accords and Lincolns…

Pics of his next ride

5 Likes

… did anyone else come across this absolute gem yet? :joy:

… So I guess he did walk away from LH having learned something? Maybe? Hopefully?

11 Likes

He should be forbidden from posting that given the fact that he was warned multiple times beforehand.

This guy has got to be an elaborate troll account…

6 Likes

I wish he’d lease for shorter terms, I need this opera in my life more often :star_struck: :star_struck:

7 Likes

He’s also an Expert Member on Mattress Underground.

Apparently even Expert Members have questions about dust mites.

3 Likes

I am now looking to replace it and will probably go with Leesa or Casper’s top-of-the-line hybrid mattress.

https://www.themattressunderground.com/mattress-forum/index/3142-saatva-mattress-review-and-analysis?start=200#84690

hahahaha… this is comedy gold, how do you expect me to do any work with all this!!! is there anything non-hybrid in this guy’s household?

4 Likes
4 Likes

Oh jeez… another gem. This guy doesn’t want any type of resolution, he just wants to be mad… Now I’m starting to understand why he didn’t listen to anything he was told here.

I will be posting negative reviews on the Internet as well as updating them with any additional issues I experience with this company. I will also be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

over stupid order that could have been easily returned to any Gamestop

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameStop/comments/7flvkq/horrible_gamespot_customer_support/

One of the replies, I just can’t :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

The autism is strong with this post. :roll_eyes:

We get it. You’re the James Michener of complaints. But brevity is the soul of wit.

12 Likes

Good god…now im going down that reddit thread, this is my favorite reply yet:

Your first mistake was deciding to shop on Thanksgiving, you soulless ass.
Your second mistake was wasting 285 minutes on the phone because you found something $5 cheaper somewhere else. Time is money. Was it worth it?
Your complaints are valid. But your delivery is cancer.

And then someone else…

Not saying Gamestop doesn’t have shitty practices but this is stupid. Wait tell you go buy a new car and see the shitty practices that they will try to jam down your throat.

:rofl:

18 Likes

NJRonbo on DirectTV in 1000 words or more… The Complainer Extraordinaire

4 Likes

The man has issues.

He’s just spending all of his time complaining on the internet. There will never be a resolution satisfactory enough to him because he does not want a satisfactory resolution.

2 Likes

Is there anything that this guy has not complain about?

1 Like

I’m glad he prefers written complaints over phone complaints.

Maybe all the roadblocks to “tier one” customer service agents are created because of people like him, who have all the time and complaints in the world.

To be fair, he loved the breakfast muffins.

8 Likes

Make a new thread title it “NJRonbo reviews”

7 Likes

Take my left nut on a car purchase, but damn it you better not charge me extra on the breakfast muffins!!!

2 Likes

Is he the Karen-est Karen?

5 Likes