Worst leases you've seen

Nope, and everyone on LH who was trying to tell him otherwise was the bad guy.

And what got it going to Lincoln was the “terrible” sound system in the Accord :grin:

2 Likes

I just find it ironic he’s concerned about resale value on his Lincoln MKZ now… one of the sedans only the market to suffer the worst depreciation…

This cannot be true / accurate !!

Original Payment: $280.14 p/month

Listing mistake

$8/per mile on a CRV does seem a bit high.

45k Miles? wow

Should have stayed in the Honda for resale LMAO.

Take my money.

1 Like

… is it just me, or are the one-pays listed here a bit overly terrible…? :thinking:

https://www.teamtoyotaglenmills.com/search/new-toyota-prius-prime-glen-mills-pa/?cy=19342&md=4880&tp=new

1 Like

I think you’re right

There is a big chance we’ll be seeing worst 330e lease entry in this thread in the future. I just hope he leases one with Harmon Kardon from a get go… to save himself some remorse later

11 Likes

More evidence this guy is not alright in his head. He expects Lincoln to make sweeping policy decisions based on him leasing another MKZ…

Insane…

12 Likes

I honestly believe he’s just bored in his retirement. Some people fish, others play mahjong. He makes terrible choices for a hobby.

9 Likes

I mean, I’m totally guilty of leasing cars out of boredom as a hobby. I don’t encourage it, but for the love of God if you are going to go down this road at least do it smart, especially when you have been given lots of helpful information from people beforehand.

3 Likes

Yup, that’s what makes him special in our hearts! We even give tributes to him.

Thank goodness he gave Lincoln an ultimatum. I’m sure they won’t cancel their sedans now.

11 Likes

Ronbo’s opinion is so important to Lincoln that they don’t rebadge Fords any more

6 Likes

We need a Rombo compilation, Chuck Norris style

Maybe they will keep a special trim around like they did with the Town Car, Crown Vic, etc. The Lincoln MKRonbo Hybrid, with a 600 speaker sound system. Lease program is 250 a month with 20k due at signing.

7 Likes

3 Likes

It’s all about PAYMENT. I can’t wait until he gets into a Maserati for $99/month after 33k down. Will be the unicorn of the year.

4 Likes