Worst leases you've seen

Ouch, is this for real!?

2 Likes

How was that even possible?

I’m not even sure if you can call being lucky to get rid of shitty lease through bankruptcy…
bad lease lasts 3 years on average. BK is more like 7 years.

9 Likes

You see comrade 7 years is of nothing. Here in USA is of high luck you even can rid of debt. In Motherland, the debt is get rid of you.

15 Likes

That is so last century :grinning:

2 Likes

This is what Vindman thought when his dad asked him if he would be OK after testifying. Look how that turned out.

2 Likes

I think this belongs here

10 Likes

Just when you think you’ve seen everything…

Just unfortunate OP never came back to explain how he magically did the trick of having that much meg eq.

1 Like

Doesn’t even make sense, usually the most you can do is 120% of MSRP, that thing really needs to find a snowy off ramp, which is actually quite common for Mustangs… Lol. I swear every snow storm I see one spun out

1 Like

They also get blood thirsty near crowds…

2 Likes

Apparently a “$50k 4 cylinder Mustang” is something that actually exists, albeit a rare beast, so I can see how being that upside down is possible given that a Mustang without a V8 in it has abysmal resale value.

Would have been interesting to get the full deets. But people who are $25k upside down probably don’t want to think about such things.

Maybe he should talk to the “got out of a bad lease thru bankruptcy lol” guy

6 Likes

How do these cars not end up at the bottom of a cliff?

1 Like

Probably not intelligent enough to get away with a felony if you’re $25k upside down on a 4 cylinder Mustang…

10 Likes

Well bankruptcy was unrelated to lease , just was going through a rough times and screwed my perfect credit score in one year with massive amounts debt, and then loosing my job , let’s just say I was not thinking straight at the time , bankruptcy was only logical exit strategy to reset everything .
As far as lease , they did put about 6000 of negative equality from my financed car that I was paying same amount a month , again at the time I figured it was a fair trade to get a new car for same money a month , little did I know it was a terrible idea .

Haha , well it only took 1 year to for me to get a secure credit card and then another 2 to get a proper card , then 4.5 years later I got optima again , now for 250 a month and about 1000 down , thanks to this forum .

4 Likes

Well, I don’t see much wrong of filing BK - it is a legitimate tool that’s out there and if needed use it.

How about 4 bankruptcies? :grin:

5 Likes

The tool is the tool:) It is there and it is legal:)

2 Likes