Worst leases you've seen

Thanks for the info. My one-pay MDX is up this November but we are approaching our mile limit (7.5k a year, oops) and have a lot of driving to do this summer.

I think the Palisade/telluride and XC90 are top two options. XC90 leases well and Volvo’s don’t hold value well per NADA which is very useful for a Virginia resident paying PPT. Hopefully we fit in it and a T6 inscription is leading well when we are ready to move.

2 Likes

The one where “engineers” search for a solution to their problem, copy what was posted, and then beat the complier into submission?

1 Like

The one where 25 yo “engineer” engineer who’s been out of school three years asks the community to evaluate his new job offer making $200k. And all he hears is he’s being lowballed and underpaid. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Turns out everyone on the internet makes eleventy billion dollars a month.

4 Likes

Sometimes it’s sad to see how poor everyone on the internet is.

3 Likes

I own a hybrid Accord Touring and I lease a Pilot, so you know I’m making bank

11 Likes

But did you make a 17K down-payment on the Accord and paying $900 for the Pilot?

7 Likes

Hell no, I’m not stupid. I put down 10k for both to lower my monthly payments to my preferred amount of $1,499.

Wife wanted to stay sub 1,500. Happy wife = happy life, amirite?

8 Likes

A buddy of mine just did this. Made a large down-payment on a lease so that his wife sees a payment of <$300…

2 Likes

Her frenemy neighbor drives a $450 Civic so she gets to really rub it in her face every time she pulls out the driveway

3 Likes

And for 6 easy payments of $1,995 I’ll show you how

3 Likes

There’s a guy here who takes two payments of $99

3 Likes

PM me dealer info, please?

:turkey:

4 Likes

Sounds like blind :joy:

1 Like

This is really OG LH joke btw. Not sure how many people will get it.

1 Like

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner.

Unsurprising after reading your bio that you were able to guess ha. Nice to see a fellow PNW software engineer on the forum.

Btw, tc or gtfo :joy:

2 Likes

Right back at you :rofl:

Glad to see more PNW folks popping up here. Will have to have another meetup soon

2 Likes

No, please no.

1 Like

Besides the deal, this color is atrocious, and the black wheels… :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

As if the ad had to tell me it was in Scottsdale, undoubtedly double-parked in front of the largest/newest/nicest/emptiest Wholefoods in America.

5 Likes