Worst leases you've seen

@ethanrs did you photoshop that? How is that even possible?

1 Like

Probably rolled in equity from an accord hybrid and then a Lincoln mkz

14 Likes

Almost 1600 for a 4 series, yeah, he won.

2 Likes

Nice, the poster managed to misspell both Harman and Kardon.

5 Likes

That guy needs to find a snowy off ramp quick…:snowflake: :snowman::snowflake: :snowman:

2 Likes

Lots of negeq and/or buying every possible product in FI?

1 Like

chevy colorado - $687 month $0 down

1 Like

Or both.

At that rate you might as well take your chances on a…fueling accident…

3 Likes

Don’t banks have limits how much negative you can roll in? Someone mentioned somewhere its typically around 20% of the car value.

1 Like

Depends on the bank. Some will go crazy with LTV (loan to value). I’ve seen 150% approvals before.

1 Like

That’s pretty sad might have came off a negative equity situation

1 Like

Should have had the previous neg equity car advertise there rather than now have two neg equities combined to dump

1 Like

How could that even be real. $1500 for a 440i? Feel bad for the guy.

1 Like

I don’t.

They had to know what they were signing.

2 Likes

I did it to myself but a 2018 Equinox, MSRP around $32,000. $500 down at signing and have a $400 payment 48 Month Lease. Just glad I found this site so my next lease wont be that bad.

6 Likes

I was in discussions on a 5k down, $999/m 10k/36m deal here in AZ on a 850im

The first offer they gave to me in response to the ad was ‘$12,500 down, $1250 a month’. I had loyalty and conquest.

I’m really confused how that was even possible after I referenced the ad. I didn’t even have negative equity going into the deal. I said thanks. Some other suckers ended up paying it, though.

2 Likes

$950 civic type r

criswell honda maryland

1 Like

That’s in Yen right?

3 Likes

Yup, that’s a winner. #FULLYLOADED #YOLO

2 Likes

Can someone fill be in on why the Honda Accord Hybrid Touring is so bad? I’m new here :sweat_smile:

1 Like