Worst leases you've seen

What made you find him on a different forum? lol,

1 Like

well,… i Can’t speak for him, but im totally regretting not having a better sound system in my 530…

1 Like

it just baffles me that being a founder of Avforums, he couldn’t tell the radio quality on the accord withing 10 seconds.

3 Likes

Unbelievable, here’s my favorite line

6 Likes

I found that the sirius xm streaming VS via receiver sound quality is night and day. Even on my kia streaming in high quality results in much better sound.

1 Like

Not to mention that I feel like it was mentioned in every review I’ve read of the 2018+ Accord Touring.

2 Likes

Any word on how much negative equity he had to roll from the Accord?

1 Like

This category (Worst Leases You’ve Seen) should be renamed Ronbo Deals.

8 Likes

No mention. I’m not surprised. Just the weirdest terms.

1 Like

I doubt there was much, I remember him putting $14k down towards it. His lease ended up being $0 down, $330 a month on the Lincoln.

1 Like

I cant believe this guy. Learned nothing from any of this.

1 Like

Oh good point. But that said, he probably lost most of that $14k. Well I appreciate him for the economic stimulus for the auto industry at his expense.

1 Like

Do I get just one, or should I get 2?

Strongly considering getting a Tundra (to replace my aging ‘06) and sent out an inquiry through the website. They had the largest “dealer discount” posted (almost $4k on a ~$49k SR5). They don’t do Ally, so it’s got to be TFS…

36 months and 12k miles : $689 with a drive off of $1,015
24 months and 12k miles : $758 with a drive off of $1,084

Maybe a road trip to Philly is in order :joy:.

3 Likes

$1,300 a month on an S4 with a 42 month term!

2 Likes

This guy bought a lot of miles for the car that he has not used. Horrific deal regardless.

Doesn’t give original MSRP, but I’m willing to guess it’s a pretty loaded P+ with marked up money factor and negative equity rolled in.

1 Like

Has to be some negative equity. The P+ maxes out around $64K

1 Like

F U L L Y L O A D E D

12 Likes

Wow AFTER 8k in incentive! Some dealer has a brand new boat now.

11 Likes

I’m honestly curious as to how this is even possible.

On a side note we can close this thread, I think I won :smile:

6 Likes

There is some guy losing a passport for $900 . space so no I don’t think you’ve won

1 Like