Worst leases you've seen

Only a thousand bucks a month for a Civic R

Idk if that really counts considering it’s a joke… but then again the offer I received of $800/mo for a $51k 5 series had to be a joke too.

This price breakdown would be a dealer’s wet dream! Marked up MSRP, dealer accessories, protection package, security system, transportation improvement fee, and light up an orgasm cigarette…

That is absurd.

1 Like

It wasn’t a joke.

It’s not a joke if some joker buys it!

That was no joke…he sold one similar a couple weeks ago.

I was quoted $750 on a $53k C300 with $2k down for 42 months

i leased a 2018 Nissan Murano about a month ago …The MSRP was aprox 34000. The first price he gave me was for 3yr 36 was 640 a month . After 3 days of back and forth by text i got it for close enough to 1% of msrp
drive off to suit me

I am in.

Leased a 61k 17 BMW 530. Closed the deal on 730 $1.5k drive off. Walked into finance guy bumped the price to 820 by purchasing 2 dam’ maintenance fraud and that’s how bad things got worse.

1 Like

This was a fun quote (just received this today):

It was a pleasure speaking with you this morning! Here is the information on the M3: 3 year lease, 12,000 miles per year, MSRP is $81,820, we discounted the car $8,180 for a sales price of $73,640 (there is the additional $1,000 we can take off for the test drive event, we do not have the codes available yet). The payment with the taxes and first months payment rolled in will be $1209. You will have 35 payments at $1209. $8,400 upfront for the Multiple Security Deposit.

Not sure how they’re twice more expensive than quotes on here…

Bigger :passenger_ship: payment

1 Like

The Kona EV looked rather interesting, so I figured I’d try my hand. Here’s what I got from Hyundai in Ontario California: $0 Due at signing and $840/mo +tax. MSRP $46,000

I told the internet manager that’s outrageous, that I’m paying less for my BMW M6, and his reply was “At this time we still have a steady stream of Electric buyers that are willing to pay the Market Adjustment. I totally understand that not everyone can afford to drive a Hyundai Kona EV Ultimate. Thank you for the opportunity.”

I could not stop laughing LOL

9 Likes

1 Like

Let’s go home ladies and gentlemen, let’s go home!:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Your response: “bruh, M6.”

LOL, one would imagine at this point of a year, dealer would like to work with you to move 18 units…at least try to be decent…
Apparently not :stuck_out_tongue:

The Kona will end up like the Bolt when it first came out and dealers were marking up the prices. They’ll be everywhere on lots with no one willing to buy them. In no time they’ll be offering $200 leases on the Ultimate. Especially when Model 3 leases are coming soon AND Tesla just announced they achieved charging times of 75 miles in 5 minutes!

3 Likes

Yeah that price has means dealer/finance company gets 38k in lease payment + fed rebate. I have a tough time imagining that there are many people who want an EV, don’t care about price and will accept a Hyundai