Worst leases you've seen

absolutely atrocious. also I’m fairly certain the pics are taken in CA, even though the car is NJ…
might be the ugliest RR I’ve ever seen lol

3 Likes

Jesus this SCREAMS youtuber. Top 10 sketchy SAL ads this week. Especially since this is a '16 ghost for sale on DuPont

1 Like

It takes a special type of person that can make a RR look tacky.

2 Likes

I doubt that ad is even real but that’s a pretty good price for a RR lol. not going to comment on the wheels

Wheels are the easiest thing to change about a car’s appearance. Besides, RRs starting with the modern Phantom have always been big & brutish rather than elegant. So the company found exactly the demographic it wanted.

Is that the car from West Coast Customs?

IT IS THE OWNERS CAR!
Ryan Transforms His Rolls Royce Ghost | West Coast Customs

2 Likes

West Coast Customs: Where flash meets trash.™

3 Likes

They customized some cars before that was actually pretty neat. Lately their customs are ugly. EX: Justin Biebers’s rolls royce.

2 Likes

Be honest: you didn’t need to google for those did you? Filed under “tattoo ideas”?

6 Likes

Busted!

(Pinterest)

2 Likes

Lol he might have it on his camera roll saved already. (Just teasing :wink: )

1 Like

I think Mrs. @trism might like a lion/bear on each pec. Or maybe some roman numerals?

Edit: I had to google 1 9 7 5 (not 1975) is his mother’s birth year? She could have sent him to a better school.

2 Likes

bad time to be shopping right now. looking at an HR-V Sport for family member, dealer comes back with full sticker and $1,200 in accessories(on a 25k car). Payment $400…for. an. HR-V.

he says, “Well what were you expecting on such a hot car? This is a great deal! When can you come in?”

2 Likes

“Sir, please take off those beer goggles if you’re going to try and rob me”

3 Likes

And @trism thinks we should leave his mom out of this. :laughing:

I was really digging the artistry but the crown on the lion’s head was just a tad bit much for me…

1 Like

I know… subtle right up to there.

I am beyond confused with this listing. I hope people are not falling for scams like this. :frowning:

Are they saying a used 2020 Sonata with 10K miles on it is worth $52.5K spread out over 6 years? (Monthly payment*72 months + $1k “incentive”)

:face_vomiting:

1 Like