Worst leases you've seen

3 Likes

Ha, not like he would keep it that long…lol. I feel like logging in over there and suggesting an Accord Hybrid, Touring of course

7 Likes

A poster there actually mentioned LH and Ronbo seemingly ghosted after that :joy:

8 Likes

To get into an $80k vehicle for three years I can imagine having to put down well over a thousand just to get a reasonable monthly cost. That’s just an assumption. What would a typical lease on an $80k vehicle look like with money down and monthly pay-out?

Some people just refuse to learn, even if spoon-fed to the extreme. Between his Accord Hybrid thread here and on Accord forums, so many people tried teaching him how to not be the guy above… SMDH

However, I must mention - the entertainment value he provides periodically it top notch!

2 Likes

Have to admit - this is great for Monday’s… and more entertaining than Ford dealers selling cars they don’t own :rofl:

3 Likes

He’s another Ken M. But I also picture him looking like Ken Bone.

2 Likes

It’s ironic that he wants to keep a car for “10-20 years” when he barely had his Accord for 18 months. If he wants an expensive habit he should just take up gambling. At least he’ll get comps out of the deal. And he’s only 90 minutes from Atlantic City

3 Likes

Hopefully he comes back here, I could use some entertainment.

2 Likes

Sorry Ethan, I gotta 1 up you on this.

Repost my man :slight_smile:

But it is genuinely terrible.

It gets better, that $950 on the Z4 is with a $13k incentive bringing the pre-incentive payment to $1,986

What in the world…

4 Likes

Black wheels though.

3 Likes

Not only does the seller have to find someone to take over a Z4 at $900+, they have to find someone who will be approved by BMWFS to take over a $1,900+ payment

2 Likes

And it doesn’t even have an I6! It’s the 2.0 version

Imagine 255HP for $2,000

4 Likes

I bet this guy would have no problem getting approved, if only he’d want Z4…

4 Likes

How much to cover an entire Z4 in gold?

2 Likes

what, its not covered already? for that original monthly? travesty!

1 Like

Still wrapping my mind around 36 payments > MSRP of the car.

How did this even get approved?